Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $11.47 Delivery
Neewer on Camera Video Light Photo Dimmable 176 LED Panel with 1/4" Thread for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Other DSLR Cameras, 5600K (Battery Not Included)
- Note: Power adapter, cord and battery are not included; 176 Ultra-Bright LED Bulbs: With 176 individual LED long lasting bulbs, this light provides wider lighting range and illuminates a continuous daylight balanced output at 5600K
- A twist of the dial is used to turn the light on/off and adjust the brightness; Adjustable brightness from 10 percent to 100 percent
- Universal Use: The LED light can mount to any standard hot shoe on most DSLR or digital video cameras, tripods and light stands equipped with a hot shoe mount or 1/4-inch thread
- LED Light powered via DC or Sony NP-F550/750/970 battery (not included); Comes with transparent and orange filters to soften the light source and enhance skin tone in portrait photography
- Digital display screen design, which makes it easier for photographers to get accurate parameters; Note: Tripod, Camera and battery are not included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Note:LED Video Light Only; Power adapter, cord and battery are not included
Note: Tripod, Camera and battery are not included
LED video light fits various professional shooting occasions, like wedding, party, and product photography.
Fits for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, Olympus and other digital SLR cameras.
With its lightweight and durable construction, you can carry this light around wherever you go.
LED Bulb Quantity: 176 Pieces
Color Temperature: 5600K
Dimmable Range: 10 percent-100 percent
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Compatible Battery: Sony NP-F550/750/970
Input Voltage: DC 6.5V-17V
1 x LED Video Light
1 x Orange Filter
1 x Transparent Filter
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has decent build quality, and seems to be quite sturdy, and I expect it will take a few knocks. There is a socket in the back, so that you can buy a seperate power cable for continuous power if you use the light near mains power. The batteries are sold seperately, either as a singles or in a two-pack. I will definately be buying another.