Neewer 70 inches/177 Centimeters Aluminum Alloy Jib Arm Camera Crane with 1/4 and 3/8-inch Quick Shoe Plate, Counter Weight for DSLR Video Cameras，Load up to 8 kilograms/17.6 pounds
- Strong versatility, by virtue of pan ball head, this jib crane can be mounted at any tripod. 360 degree pan ball head allows horizontal and vertical rotation
- Made by aeronautical magnesium aluminum alloy, and processed by CAM technology, the bracket has advantages of high intensity, high rigidity which ensure outstanding stability
- 1/4 inch screw hole, suitable for mounting other accessories, such as magic arms, LED light, to help boost the quality of your footage
- Perfect for DSLR and Camcorder moving making.Total length goes to 177cm/70",holds up to 8kg/17.6lbs,optimal choice for outdoor photographing and filming
- Multifunctional ball head, not only fit for DSLR and camcorder, but also 75mm,100mm ball/hemisphere head. Unique quick release plate meets the demand of shooting and filming
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Note: Camera and tripod are not included
If you attach it to a tripod, this easy-to-set-up jib crane can be a very useful tool for moving left, right, up, down, and even rotation, leaving you expected flexibility and minimizing awkward moving.
Heartily designed for DSLR and camcorder movie making, it's made of aeronautical magnesium aluminum alloy and holds camera up to 8kg/17.6lbs.The whole length of jib crane (including the handheld part) is 177cm/70", making it optimal choice for outdoor photographing and filming.
Also, from users' perspective, 2x1kg counter weights help balance and stabilization, as well as releasing the pressure you have for holding the jib crane.
With the carrying case, you can take it wherever you want for wedding or filming and seize more unintended and precious moments!
Material: aeronautical magnesium aluminum alloy
Total length: 177cm/70"
Diameter Length: 114cm/45"
Camera mounting screw: 1/4"
Thread for tripod: 1/4" and 3/8"
1* Jib Crane
2* 1kg Counter Weight
1* Carrying Case
From the manufacturer
Package Contents: 1 x Jib Crane; 2 x 1kg Counter Weight; 1 x Carrying Case
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
- With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer is a global leader in photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products that have been tested by expert photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world with great user experience from all of them. Excellent value is a core tenant of our brand, and we stand behind every item with a lifetime support.
Neewer 70 inches/177 Centimeters Aluminum Alloy Jib Arm Camera Crane with 1/4 and 3/8-inch Quick Shoe Plate, Load up to 8 kilograms/17.6 pounds
Neewer camera crane system is designed for DSLR cameras and camcorders, supporting loads up to 17.6 pounds/8 kilograms.
- Easy to set up in minutes, it can be extended to 70 inches/117 centimeters (including the handheld part) and comes with easy angle adjustment, leaving you expected flexibility and minimizing awkward moving.
- 2x1kg counter weights included help it keep balance and remain stabilization, as well as release the pressure you have for holding the jib crane.
- With the carrying case, you can take it wherever you want for wedding or filming and seize more unintended and precious moments!
- Material: Aeronautical Magnesium Aluminum Alloy
- Total length: 70 inches/117 centimeters; Diameter Length: 45 inches/114 centimeters
- Max.load: 17.6 pounds/8 kilograms
- Camera mounting screw: 1/4"; Thread for tripod: 1/4" and 3/8"
- Note: Camera and tripod are not included
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I like how both front and rear parts of this jib arm is telescopic so it comes apart so it packs down into about 3ft and fits into a decent padded bag that comes with it.
It comes supplied with 2 1kg weights, I found with my rig I needed to add one more weight when at full extend but that was no problem as I have some old dumbells. The supplied weights screw on and hold it on just perfectly.
The quick release slide plate has a bowl attached which I didn't need, it is easily removed with an Allen key.
The slide plate has a removable rubber bung, this is so you can insert either a 3/8 or 1/4 screw, both of which are supplied (mine came with the 3/8 one fitted, it took me a while to find the 1/4 one I needed, that's what you get for not reading the manual, right chaps?)
In use, it is easy to quickly balance the camera, and very smooth to swing the arm around getting some great low/high shots,
The adjustable friction controls on both ends make it as loose or tight as you want.
To tilt the camera if you don't have a motorised head, just tilt the tripod head a little but remember to keep hold of it and lock it off asap.
You will also need a good strong fluid head if you want to attach it to a fluid head and not the tripod. By doing this you can now also pan to crest better videos. The job is very smooth when balanced properly. It actually feels like a good fluid head. Although it gives very smooth performance some parts of it make unwanted noise and this is the reason for marking down.
It was easy to assemble and overall I am very pleased with it and the price I paid for it. I do have a little disappointment though as 1 of the poles seems to have its inner grip missing so the pole cannot tighten as a result leaving it unsecured (I would have returned the item but have managed to use something to keep it in place)
In dotazione ci sono:
-Asta per manovrare la direzione millimetrata
-2 Pesi da 1kg l'uno per fare contrappeso
-Manuale di istruzione rapido (inglese e cinese)
- Piastra a sgancio rapido
La qualità costruttiva risulta molto buona così come gli accessori in dotazione, presenta però un grande difetto che mi ha impedito di dare più di 3 stelle: L'insieme non è stabile come pensavo, usandolo tende a storcersi e non rimane perfettamente in bolla.
Inoltre è molto pesante (5 kg, 7 con i pesi), da un braccio così pesante mi aspettavo una maggiore precisione. Dovete avere un cavalletto piuttosto resistente altrimenti barcollerà parecchio, specialmente se ha la base a sfera.
Ricordatevi che se volete riprendere un soggetto dall'alto dovete avere una testa fluida.