Neewer 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod 70.8 inches/180cm with 1/4 and 3/8 inch Screws Fluid Drag Pan Head and Carry Bag for Nikon Canon DSLR Cameras Video Camcorders Load up to 26.5 pounds
- DURABLE IN USE: Made of finely crafted aluminum alloy, solid and durable with efficient shock absorption, sound heat and corrosion resistance
- 2-IN-1 TRIPOD MONOPOD: Features a removable leg that can be converted into a monopod when attached to the included ball-adaptor with the flexible height range from 20.8-55.9 inches/53-142 centimeters; The center axis can be inverted to give you the option for low shooting angles
- PRECISE AND FLEXIBLE: The bubble level helps you quickly find the balance of the rack, ensure the accuracy of the shooting, and achieve the perfect position; Equipped with a professional Fluid Drag Pan Head, supports adjustable shooting angel, 360 degree horizontally and -70 to 90 degree vertically, providing a wide range of shooting horizens
- PRACTICAL AND ADJUSTABLE: 4-section column legs can be adjusted easily through flip type locking buckle.The height of the tripod is adjustable from 24.4-70.8 inches/62-180centimeters, and folded to 17.9 inches/45.5 centimeters compact storage size and 3.17 pounds weight for easy carrying
- QUICK SHOE PLATE: Standard 3/8 inches threaded screw hole on the bottom, making it suitable for all tripods, monopods, light stands and camera sliders
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
- With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world. We have listened to our customers and developed the items that meet their needs. Our items are not only desirable for their function, but also for the value that comes with the Neewer brand.
Neewer 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head 1/4 inch QR Plate and Carrying Bag
- Made of finely crafted aluminum alloy, solid and durable with efficient shock absorption and sound heat and corrosion resistance.
- A professional 360-degree metal rotating ball head with 2 independent control knobs provides panoramic shooting.
- The center axis can be inverted to give you the option for low shooting angles.
- The bubble level helps you quickly find the balance of the rack, ensure the accuracy of the shooting, and achieve the perfect position.
- Compatible With: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Leica, Fuji-Film, Pentax, Lumix, Olympus and other DSLR cameras and video camcorders.
- Tilt Range: -45/+90 degree; Panning Range: 360 degree
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- One Built-in Bubble Level Indicators
- Head Mount Thread: 3/8 inch; QR Plate Thread: 1/4 inch
- 1x 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Tripod Monopod
- 1x Fluid Drag Head
- 1x Carrying Bag
|Neewer 2-in-1 Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod Monopod with Center Column||Neewer 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod||Neewer 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod with Center Column||Neewer 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod||Neewer Professional Aluminum Alloy Video Camera Tripod||Neewer 2-in-1 Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod 2 Center Axis|
|Material||Carbon Fiber||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum Alloy|
|Max. Tube Diameter(mm)||25mm||25mm||28mm||25mm||17mm||23.5mm|
|Folded Height||19.7"/ 50 cm||17.9"/45.5 cm||26.4"/67 cm||17.9"/45.5 cm||30"/78 cm||19"/48 cm|
|Tripod Height||24.4"-75" / 62-191 cm||24.4"-70.8"/62-180 cm||25.6"-72.4"/65-184cm||22.8"-66"/58-168 cm||28"-61"/71-155 cm||24"-77"/ 61-197 cm|
|Monopod Height||20.9"-56" / 53-142 cm||20.8"-55.9"/53-142 cm||20.7"-56.9"/52.5-144.5 cm||19.6"-55"/50-140 cm||No||35"-70"/89-178 cm|
|Net Weight (Includes Ball Head)||4.4 lbs/ 2 kg||3.17 lbs/1.44 kg||4.76 lbs/2.16 kg||3.17 lbs/1.44 kg||7.06 lbs/3.2 kg||3.53 lbs/1.6 kg|
|Load Capacity||26.5 lbs/ 12 kg||26.5 lbs/12 kg||33 lbs/15 kg||26.5 lbs/12 kg||13.2 lbs/6 kg||17.6 lbs/8kg|
|tripod head||Tripod Head||Fluid Drag Pan Head||Tripod Head||Tripod Head||Fluid Drag Pan Head||Tripod Head|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
fortunately no damage to my camera, but wasted my $115 for the 2 days.
Top international reviews
As soon as you hold this you can tell it's rugged, light, quick to adjust and rock solid once you've got it setup.
Being a 2-in-1 tripod, you can easy and quickly go from a full tripod to a monopod but just removing the one leg, which just screws off. Its as quick and as easy as that.
The tripod extends to 160cm tall and folds up to around 45cm, so its not too bulky to carry around.
It comes with a nice carry bag too and everything fits in there.
It comes with a 360 degree dial swivel ball head with bubble level to ensure that you get everything nice and level for your shots.
I've got no complaints about this at all.
Overall, this is a fantastic tripod and i use this now as my main tripod and monopod.
It has the clip that you attach to the camera so that you just clip it on in a rush. everything else is all good really no problems with it. i really like the mono pod in the middle as it comes off and is very light so great for filming. finally point is that i like the way it folds down it goes back on its self and it actually saves a little bit of space for put-on on your rucksack.
Cons: on a level surface the head is not level, see pics, also the head screws in to the legs so after you pan you’ll find that the head will gradually unscrew from the legs
Great for photography but wouldn’t buy one like the one I received for cinematography, which is a shame because you can see there is effort put into this product
Other than this is has a few minor bad points but in general very good solid tripod for the money.
Por otra parte, la manilla de la zapata golpea contra algunos modelos de cámara. Por eso la he recortado ligeramente con unos alicates. RESUELTO. ¿5 estrellas? Sin duda. Sube a 1'80, pesa 2 kilos, soporta 12 kg. Cabeza de video con aceite en las fricciones. ... Menos de 100 euros. Pues es el único que he visto. Milagro que exista.
The centre bar that raises the camera up and down independent of the tripod legs extending doesn't sit too tight in the socket, so when changing directions, there is a noticeable "hitch" as it changes direction before it starts to smoothly pan the opposite way. Manageable if you know it's coming by gripping the shaft with your other hand and applying some counter-pressure. But mildly annoying all the same.
But for the price, it's a good starter tripod that does a decent enough job.
ich habe seit kurzem das Neewer TM254 im Einsatz und bin sehr von den sanften, smoothen schwenks angetan, ob rauf oder runter links rechts, schöne zitter und ruckelfreie schwenks sind das Resultat.
Es ist zudem extrem hoch das ist in der preis und leichtgewichtsklasse auch nicht üblich.
Von mir bis hierhin 5 STerne!
Inoltre quanto si ruota la testa in direzione antioraria la testa tende a svitarsi ed è un disastro.
Ho provato in diversi modi a fissare bene la testa al cavalletto ma non c'è stato nulla da fare. Dovrò inventarmi qualcosa per bloccarlo meglio ma non è pensabile in un prodotto nuovo dover mettere colle o altri sistemi artigianali.