Avantree Aluminum Metal Headphone Stand Hanger with Cable Holder, Black Desk Earphone Mount Rack for Sennheiser, Sony, Bose, Beats Gaming Headset Display, Fancy Music Studio Accessories - HS102
- SLEEK, SIMPLE & SPACE SAVING: Our unique stylish design features a silicone top pad and sturdy solid steel construction to provide a stable foundation for your headphones - and clear some space on your desk.
- STABLE & ANTI SLIP: Featuring a silicone cable holder at the bottom, our headset holder can also hold your phone in a variety of positions without scratching or damaging your device.
- PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL: Whether you use on your desk at work or near your gaming console at home, our headphone hanger is perfect for keeping your favorite headphones in perfect condition.
- CONVENIENT & COMPATIBLE: Perfect for headsets measuring 4cm at the headband and 25cm tall, our headset hanger is compatible with major brands including Sennheiser, Sony, Audio-Technica, Bose, Beats & AKG.
- CUSTOMERS SAY: “I bought a second stand as soon as I opened the first!” | “Best headset stand I have found thus far!” Avantree offers you a way to keep your headphones in pristine condition. With our 2 year warranty, you can purchase our headset stand worry free!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason i chose this style is due to the shape of my earphones. I didn't want a hanger that made me stretch my headphones for no reason. This design allows my headphones to naturally hang without warping the overall headphone itself. Having the rubber base serve as a holder allows me to place the extra wiring on the plate away and not have wires going all over my table.
Extreme high quality! Metal and rubber
Top international reviews
Works well with Bowers and Wilkins (B&W) QC35
The top part where the headphone rests easily falls off
the base is not as sturdy as it appears with only 1 metal strip keeping it upright, where as looking at the picture you would assume the base is much thicker solid rubber
Replacement sent by Avantree
Stable solid base
After Avantree saw that I was unhappy with the instability of the initial Solid Steel model, they offered to send me a Bamboo version as a replacement. The bamboo version is much more stable than the solid steel. The base is solid wood and the top attachement where the headphone rests is attached firmly to the steel neck
2 small issues tho: the dark coloured rubber gets easily dirtied and needs regular cleaning if you care about how it looks. And because of the height of the stand, if you have headphones where the cord is coming out from the buttom of the ear cans, the cord may be put in an awkward angle. There may be some unnecessary tension on the cords connection with the cans but so far it has not been an issue with my HD 6XXs
Tray is big enough for a 1,5m long cable. Design wise it's a nice addition to any gaming desk. Unfortunately the good things end here.
Now to the not so good things:
The base is very light, it's basically just a single piece of steel that keeps the whole thing together, there are no extra weights in the bottom , and the silicone tray is very thin which means there is nothing that helps the whole thing to stay in place. Which leads to constant adjustment whenever you manage to move the stand by accident by removing or placing the headset on it.
And then the price...to be honest they could knock off 6.99, because £16.99 is a bit much by looking at the materials they have used.
The base and the part where the headphones sit are both made of strong rubber, where i as expecting plastic.
The stand looks really smart and fits well with any theme. i assembled it in 30 seconds and it fits perfectly on my desk.
strong metal arm, and the rubber is durable too.
cant say too much more about other than very well packaged and exactly as promised.
durability is a 4 as i was expecting plastic, but as i said, that may have been myself not reading the description properly
I really like it. Looks good and does what it says on the tin for a reasonable price. Not much else I can add really but ask away if there is something you want to now.
I would assume the little 'bowl' at the base would be handy, however as the cable is too long, thick and heavy (my 800's are running a thick, 15 meter long XLR cable) it is not too useful for me, other than gathering dust. A normal cable would no doubt be fine though.
Overall if you can justify to yourself spending £16 on a headphone stand I would certainly go for it...
If your headphones have wires they can be stored curled in the base.
The only reason I did not give 5 stars was because the price is on the high side for such a simple item.