- ASIN: B07K2JZBMW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 248 customer ratings
Nebility Women Waist Trainer Vest Breathable Shapewear Weight Loss Tank Top Shirt Workout Corset
- ★ DOUBLE FIRM CONTROL TUMMY:this waist trainer front abdomen part is 2-layer fabrics,provide high compression on midsection,hold stomach in and reduce waistline instantly.
- ★ FITS ALL SHAPE & FIGURE:the slimming vest is equipped with 6 rows of hook and eye closure,ensure it conforms to any body type at most extent,and give you a sexy natural curve.
- ★ BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE FABRICS:our waist cincher corset is made of top grade Polyester/Spandex blend material,very smooth & soft,full tiny holes let your skin breathe fresh air freely.
- ★ INVISIBLE SEAM & WIDE ELASTIC STRAPS:this body shaper's seamless look make it invisible through your daily clothes,the 2 wide flexible straps let you always feel comfortable,no stress or pinches on shoulders.
- ★ EFFICIENT & MUTIFUNCTIONAL SHAPEWEAR:the workout tank top can flatten tummy,reduce waistline,support back,postpartum recovery,improve posture,relief waist pain,protect spine,expedite fat burn while exercise,combined with a healthy diet to loss weight.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 56% (56%)||56%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 17% (17%)||17%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
It has an extra cross of fabric in the back to help posture and along with some posture exercises I feel like this can help me correct chronic back pain I’ve been having from a hunched posture which was not only painful but unattractive as well.
This is definitely the best waist trainer I have tried so far because it is mesh and beathable. I may even be able to wear it in summer which would be great. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another. As far as sizing, I have about a 26-27 inch waist and was able to use the medium size just perfectly. I might have been able to use the small but for posture correction the medium works great.
This is good quality i expect it to last a long time. Arrived on time.
Won't buy again. Would return it but don't wanna waistmy time.
The waist trainer seems to stay put, however when walking fast it seems that it may go up but easily fixable. I have yet to find a waist trainer that does not. The materials are of good quality for the price and after one day I was able to hook it to the second level out of the 5 layers of hooks , so far it is working - have been less hungry since wearing it too. Will give an updated review after eight weeks which is the timeframe that waist trainers start making a difference. It's definitely worth it and will probably buy the next one down in two weeks.
I am small, but i have a lot of "squish' because i lost a lot of weight 5 years ago so I've got a lot of skin to move around. The only problem is, since I've been wearing it I've gone from extremely regular to barely *going*. So, the pressure on your intestines may make you constipated. I'm gonna stop wearing it til i have a good bm but i will keep wearing it as much as i can. It doesn't restrict my breathing much at all. I am a singer and found it fine to sing in, not ideal, but not horrible. It's pretty comfortable to sleep in if it's on the lowest hook. Just feels like spanx used to feel when i wore them, but makes a lot bigger difference.
I don't recommend it for people without a lot of fat to squish around tho! It would probably affect your organs even more than it's affected mine
Edit: my organs seem to have adjusted. I can get to the fourth hook now easily. I should have added in the original review, it's kind of long? I am 5'7 with what i always thought was a weirdly long torso and it bunches up towards the middle on me. But, I don't really care about a bump showing in clothes bc I don't wear tight clothes.