- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Nature's Way Magnesium Chelate, 0.19 Kilograms
- Magnesium levels in the body may be depleted due to inadequate dietary intake. Low levels of magnesium in the body have been associated with symptoms of muscle weakness, cramps, spasmsand restless sleep.
- Nature's Way Magnesium Chelate can help: - Relieve muscle stiffness & cramps - Relieve muscle aches & pains - Support cardiovascular health
- - Relieve premenstrual symptoms such as fluid retention, bloating, and breast tenderness - Support migraine management
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Follow the directions for use. Always read the label.
Vitamin and mineral supplements do not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Each tablet contains: Magnesium amino acid chelate 1000mg equiv. to magnesium 200mg.
Contains soya bean products.
Magnesium Chelate 100s
Nature's Way Magnesium Chelate contains a high dose of what is thought to be one of the most absorbable forms of magnesium available for muscles*.
Only one tablet of Nature’s Way Magnesium Chelate 1000mg can help with:
- Relief of muscle stiffness & cramps*
- Muscular aches & pains*
- Cardiovascular health support
- Relief of premenstrual symptoms of fluid retention, bloating, and breast tenderness
*May help relieve symptoms of muscular cramps and spasms where the dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate.
- Men 19-30yr: 400mg/day
- Men >30yr: 420mg/day
- Women 19-30yr: 310mg/day
- Women >30yr: 320mg/day
What It Is
Magnesium is well known among many people who exercise regularly as they include sufficient magnesium as an important part of their daily routine diet and nutrition. It also helps normal nerve and muscle function Magnesium may also be of assistance during times of tiredness and fatigue as well as energy production.
Banana, legumes, almonds, cashew, yoghurt, brown rice, milk, potatoes, soy, beef, broccoli, spinach, avocado, red meat.