- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6 x 15.5 cm ; 562 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 640 g
- ASIN: B00C1W3UNY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 7 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8,093 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 delivery
+ $8.99 delivery
Nature's Own Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg - Source of Omega-3 - Maintains Wellbeing - Supports Healthy Heart and Brain, 400 Capsules
- LOADED WITH OMEGA 3: Fish oil is a rich source of Omega 3 which is good for the heart
- MAINTAINS WELLBEING: Omega 3 is also known to help maintain general wellbeing
- PROMOTES HEALTHY COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Supports healthy brain function
- ODOURLESS: No fishy aftertaste
- This medicine may not be right for you Read the warnings before purchase; in warnings section below Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
Style Name: 1000mg | Size: 400 Capsules
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nature’s Own Odourless Fish Oil 1000milligram is a natural source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids, with an odourless formula to reduce fishy aftertaste. Omega 3 is important for the maintenance of general health and wellbeing, as well as for heart, brain and joint health.
Odourless Fish Oil 1000milligram is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish, and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury. So you can be sure you are receiving high quality fish oil.
• Odourless formula: No fishy aftertaste
• Helps maintain general health and wellbeing
• Supports cardiovascular health
• Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain function
Contains fish/fish products, sulfur dioxide.
Contains NO ADDED: gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners, or dairy products.
From the manufacturer
- Helps maintain general health & wellbeing
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure in healthy individuals
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy brain function
- May temporarily relieve joint pain associated with mild arthritis
Nature’s Own Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg
Be Joint Smart
Nature’s Own Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg is a natural source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, with an odourless formula to help reduce fishy aftertaste. Our Fish Oil is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals, including mercury, so you can be sure you are receiving high-quality fish oil.
What is fish oil?
Fish oil is derived from the tissue of fatty fish such as salmon, anchovies and mackerel. It contains high amounts of Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), which are involved in many processes important for human health.
To help achieve the optimal levels for Omega-3 EFAs, the National Heart Foundation recommends adults consume:
- 2-3 serves of oily fish per week¹
- 1g of plant-sourced Omega-3 (e.g. chia seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds, pecan nuts) each day¹
Sources of Omega-3
Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) are present in all cell membranes and are important structural components of cells throughout the body. Omega-3 EFAs are important for maintaining wellbeing and supporting heart, brain, eye and joint health.
Our bodies rely on dietary sources such as salmon, mackerel and sardines to meet our requirements. When dietary intake of Omega-3 is insufficient, Nature's Own Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg may help to meet daily requirements.
Are you taking the right dose?
- For general wellbeing: Take three capsules daily with food
- For heart & brain health: Take three capsules two times daily with food
- For joint health: Take three capsules three times daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Types of Omega-3
There are two main types of Omega-3 essential fatty acids:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
EPA is an Omega-3 fatty acid found in the flesh of cold-water fish².
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
DHA is the main essential fatty acid in the brain. DHA plays an important role as a structural membrane lipid, particularly in nerve tissue and the retina.
Contains sulfur dioxide.
Fish oil – natural 1000mg containing beneficial omega 3 marine triglycerides 300mg equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
For general wellbeing: Take 3 capsules daily with food. For heart & brain health: Take 3 capsules two times daily with food. For joint health: Take 3 capsules three times daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.