NATURAL & ORGANIC SOAP MAKING ALCHEMY
Hobby to a Successful Homebased Business
After my teenage son’s acne disappeared by using a homemade organic soap that one of my friends had made, I got interested in the chemistry of soap making. I researched, watched, practiced and learned everything there is to know about soap making at home.
My goal initially was not only to learn how to make soap but the real chemistry of soap making, what makes soap a soap, why and what are natural and organic soaps and which aren’t. After about six months of hard practice and after many trial and error, I mastered the craft of soap making at home.
As you will read, a good friend of mine introduced me to the art of soap making at first, but I was very intrigued by her home-based soap business. She makes a decent income just by selling soaps from her home. Once I mastered the craft, I started making a wide variety of soaps and then I slowly started getting into selling my creations. I am happy to report that I too have a decent side income from selling my soaps locally.
In this book, I show how to make all natural and organic soaps the right way from the very first try. I also share how you can have a mini home based business from this beautiful new found hobby of yours.
Here is What You Will Learn.
- History of Soaps
- When Soap isn’t a Soap
- Types of Soaps
- Natural vs. Organic Soaps
- How to Identify Organic Soaps
- Melt and Pour Soap Making Process
- Cold Process Soap Making Process
- The Hot Process Method
- The Re-Batch Method
- Detail List of Equipment You Will Need
- Soap Making Ingredients You Will Need
- How and Where to Find Supplies
- How to Add Designer Fragrance on a Budget
- How to Add Scent to Soap
- What Essential Oils are Good for Soap Making
- How to Add Vibrant Color to Your Soap
- Understanding the Color Basics & Color Wheel
- How to Use Color Wheel to Create New & Vibrant Colors
- Soap Making Recipes
- How to Start a Soap Making Business
- How to Develop and Test Your Products
- How to Come up with the Right Pricing
- How to Wholesale your Products
- How to Make it all Profitable
- How to Find Customers and Sales
- The FDA Requirements on Soap Labels
- Marketing & Sales
- In Appendix, I also Shared a Full Saponification Chart
Enjoy your new found hobby!