Other Sellers on Amazon
Native Deodorant - made without Aluminum & Parabens - Coconut & Vanilla
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Aluminum Free- Native Deodorant isn't a chemistry experiment, and is made without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, and talc
- Effective Protection- We tested thousands of ingredients before finding a recipe that feels light and fresh under your arms, but provides you with effective protection against odor and wetness
- Goes on Easy- Native Deodorant is a solid deodorant that you can apply easily. Since the deodorant doesn't contain aluminum, it won't stain your clothes
- Cruelty Free- Native Deodoratant never tests on animals, except humans who volunteer to try Native Deodorant
- For Men and Women- Native's high performance award winning formula is strong enough for both men and women. All you have to choose is your favorite scent
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 6.05 x 3.18 cm; 109 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Native
- ASIN : B07GB3NVN1
- Manufacturer reference : COCOVANI
- Customer Reviews:
Native is looking at deodorant differently. Instead of creating a harsh chemical deodorant that prevents the body from doing what it does naturally, Native has created a chemical free deodorant to work with the body to absorb moisture and odor associated with sweating. Combining a chemical free deodorant with natural scents, Native works to create an effective, but not overwhelming, experience while staying fresh and dry all day
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So next, the deodorant went in the bin and I bought new shirts.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 17 November 2019
Re the product, my wife loves the Coconut and Vanilla scent but isn't a fan of the others. She's been using it for over a year and wouldn't go back to anything else.
I’ve had an email from Native (in June 2021) saying they’re pausing delivery to the UK and EU countries temporarily:
“Starting this month we will no longer be shipping to the UK and countries in the EU. It’s certainly sad news for us to share, but rest assured we have a plan!
Our team is currently working to make some adjustments to our website, and we are reworking some of our internal processes to improve the delivery experience for customers in the EU & UK. Unfortunately, these changes can take some time to make and we have to pause shipping to these countries while we implement them.”
It goes onto say their products are available via Amazon, so we’re stuck with these horrendous prices for the time being!
Reviewed in the United States on 30 October 2020