Is your marriage filled with drama and conflict?
Do you feel that no matter what you do, you can't seem to solve the problems in your marriage?
Does your marriage seem to been on a roller coaster between states of heaven and hell?
It could be that your husband or wife has a personality disorder.
In this book in the acclaimed "Growing in Love for Life" series, Liam Naden will show you:
- the most common and destructive personality disorders: what they are and common symptoms
- how a personality disorder affects your marriage
- the difference between emotional 'tendencies' and a true disorder
- how to know if your spouse is suffering from a personality disorder (or more than one)
- what you can do to help them (and yourself)
- what NOT to do (most people do these things, and it makes the situation a lot worse)
- how to move forward in your marriage with a spouse who has a personality disorder
- and much more
If you can't understand why you and your spouse aren't happy, you may well find the answers in this book!