- Product Dimensions: 67 x 40 x 8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 794 g
- ASIN: B07GY4PMWY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: 39 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,085 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #262 in Alternative Medicine Products
Nalu Massage Eco Acupressure Mat Pillow and Spiky Ball Set for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Back Pain
- CUSTOM DESIGNED SET BY LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST: Working in the health Industry we have put together a set that relieves not only back, neck, shoulder, hip, sciatic pain it also helps with Fibromyalgia, Plantar Fasciitis, Stress, Insomnia, Anxiety and Relaxation. It induces a state of complete relaxation and can be enjoyed with meditation
- QUICK AND EASY: for Sciatic Pain Relief, Back and Neck Pain in only 20 minutes of your time in the comfort of your own home. With our Wall Chart and Ebook Guide learn how to use effectively, quickly and comfortably
- SPIKY REFLEXOLOGY BALL: comes as a bonus to help relieve foot and leg pain and Plantar Fasciitis, it helps relieve muscle tension in the hip flexors, buttocks, hands and muscle spasms. Full body treatment in the form of Reflexology via the feet or hands.
- HELPFUL EBOOK GUDE: to show you how to use and how acupressure really can help, bonus printable acupressure wall chart with all the points and areas of concern. No more expensive visits to the Chiro or massage clinic with these details.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your acupressure pillow set, we will refund you in full, no questions asked. Your Pain Free life starts now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you feel constantly tired or suffer from pain in the back or neck? Maybe you feel stressed and just need some TLC?
Our Eco Acupressure Mat and Spiky Massage Ball Set allows you to relieve tension at home in just a few minutes.
WHAT IS ACUPRESSURE?
Acupressure is an ancient healing therapy that helps reduce a range of symptoms including:
- back pain
- neck pain
- lack of circulation
- chronic fatigue
- stress relief
It's sometimes known as shakti mat or a 'bed of nails'.
HOW TO USE
The mat is easy to use, you simply lay back on to your acupressure mat and pillow and let your body relax and feel a sense of calm. The recommendation is to use the mat for 10 minutes initially every day.
Reflexology ball is best used on the sole of the feet and can be used on shoulders, buttocks and hands, simply roll the ball over the affected area for 5 minutes, use as often as required.
WHY CHOOSE THE THE NALU MASSAGE SET
Our 3set Acupressure Mat, Pillow and Spiky Foot Massage Ball are made from high grade materials, making them more comfortable to use than the competitors. We are also Licensed Massage Therapists so understand the needs of customers with a range of ailments.
With our cotton carry bag you can be pain free anywhere anytime, take me on your vacation or your next business trip.
If you are not 100% happy with our Acupressure Set, we will refund you in full, no questions asked.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It Arrived super quick and the colour and quality is great. It is a super neat package with the pillow, the mat and the ball all in a beautiful draw string bag.
Top international reviews
I just wish this has a strap that holds up the mat when on a computer chair, so I don't need to improvise. Although, can easily be fixed by putting an elastic cord on it.
This set comes with a spiky reflexology ball too! Which is fun to use and relaxes my foot well.
I have been not using it lately due to arm fracture from an accident but hoping to get back to it soon.
I recommend to everyone I know, and have bought about 6 or 7 for friends and family.