- This bride of the mother dress is plus size, please look carefully at the size chart(in the picture) before placing an order.
- This plus size dress is soft, you dress it in summer will make you feel cool. The jacket is semi see-through, but the dress not.
- Perfect for daily casual, wedding party, evening, cocktail, homecoming, wear to work, engagement, pageant, casual etc
- Two-piece set with sleeveless dress and long-sleeve jacket
- About the jacket: Long sleeves, open front, semi see-through, can used as beach sunscreen, thin capes for spring, summer, autumn
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Naier Knee Length Chiffon Mother of the Bride Plus Size Dresses with Jacket
Brand Name: Naier
Material: Chiffon, Cotton blend, Polyster+Spendex.
Sleeve: Sleeveless Dress with Long Sleeve Shawl
Jacket: Have Jacket
Color: Solid Color: Burgundy,Pink,Black,Purple,White
Length: Knee Length Dresses
Occasion: You can dress for Wedding party, casual, semi-formal, evening party, family party and so on.
1.When you choose size, please refer to our size image(not same as Amazon standard size).
2.Recommend to wash the mother of the bride dress firstly, avoid crease in transit.
3.Hand wash and gentle machine wash is recommended.
4.Normally, it will not be fade. But please don't soak the mother of the bride dress in water too long.
5.Manual measurement, please allow 1-3cm error.
6.Please allow slightly different color, as for different displayer, lights etc.
- Date First Available : 1 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Naier
- ASIN : B07Z231YB5
- Item Model Number : DRYFS001
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 163,467 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1717 in Women's Casual Dresses
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 22 October 2019