- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $4.99 delivery
+ $8.24 delivery
Danganronpa Trilogy (PS4)
- About Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc: Enter Hope's Peak Academy, a prestigious high school reserved for the nation's "ultimate" students. Things take a twisted turn when Monokuma, a maniacal bear, takes them all prisoner in his deadly game of despair
- About Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair: With a brand new cast of Ultimates mysteriously trapped on Jabberwock Island in their own life-or-death game, having fun in the sun with this twisted teddy requires more than just a bit of wit to survive
- About Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony: Set in a "psycho-cool" environment, a new cast of 16 characters find themselves kidnapped and imprisoned in a school. Inside, some will kill, some will die, and some will be punished. Reimagine what you thought high-stake, fast-paced investigation was as you investigate twisted murder cases, and condemn your new friends to death
Special offers and product promotions
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 1.6 x 12.6 x 13.8 cm; 110 Grams
- Release date : 29 March 2019
- ASIN : B07MHPPBQ7
- Item Model Number : 243140
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,394 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ultimate Students - From maids to magicians, artists to astronauts, the unwilling contestants of Monokuma's killing game will have to overcome the odds, as well as each other, if they have any hope of surviving! With so many different talents, agendas, and secrets gathered in one place, this bizarre assortment of "Ultimate" students may be the only ones who can save hope...or destroy it forever! Murder Mysteries - Engage in mind-bending logic puzzles, minigames, and verbal clashes to unveil the truth behind each murder. You may even uncover a few dark mysteries and secrets as you manoeuvre through Monokuma's game of death and deceit! Lie, Panic, Debate! - Navigate through dynamic, fast-paced trials using quick wits, sound logic, and a bit of faith, and guide your classmates to the right conclusions. Arm yourself with facts and testimonies in the form of Truth Bullets, and break through the lies to reach the final verdict!. Art book included.
1 Game Disc
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I thoroughly enjoy puzzle games and this trilogy has so much to offer! The cases definitely provide a challenge and inspire you to think outside of the box. Even outside of the cases, there is the storyline which is constantly provoking the player to think about the plot and the circumstances of the characters in the game.
My only complaints are that the translations from Jap-Eng aren’t always worded very accurately and have caused some very confusing moments for me during my gameplay. Furthermore, some of the gameplay can be a little tedious as the game mechanics are repetitive and sometimes difficult to work with.
All in all this is a fantastic trilogy worth trying - I’ve had so much fun with it! Although there are cons, I strongly believe that the gripping storyline and the puzzling cases far outweigh any mistranslations and tedious gameplay. If you love a challenge, this game was made for you.