Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $12.67 Delivery
+ $4.99 delivery
Nintendo Switch Zelda Sheikah Eye Carrying Case – Protective Deluxe Travel Case – Koskin Leather with Embossed Zelda Breath of The Wild Art – Official Nintendo Licensed Product
- RDS Industries, Inc. is the #1 Nintendo Licensed Switch case manufacturer nationwide.
- Exterior: Durable hard-shell case made with Ballistic Nylon or PU Leather, comfort grip handle and custom Easy glide zipper.
- Interior: Specifically Designed to protect the Joy-Con analog sticks, padded screen protection panel, quick access zippered pocket for accessories and features a recessed compartment for game cases.
- Also included: 2 multi-game cases, each case holds 4 games safely and securely. 2 micro SD card cases, each case holds 1 SD card, each SD card case fits into any section of the multi-game case
- RDS Industries Deluxe Travel Case has been approved by Nintendo's high-quality Standards.
Colour: Grey - Sheikah Eye
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Meguiar's Dusty Duty Headlight Restoration Kit.9
- Deluxe Zelda 'Breath of the Wild' Travel Case
- Holds and protects Nintendo Switch
- Padded divider to protect screen with zippered mesh pocket for extra Game Cards
- Durable hard shell case for maximum protection
- Comfortable carrying handle
- Blue Transparent Game Card Case 2 pcs
- Each case holds 4 Nintendo Switch Game Cards
- Micro SD card case fits in any section of Game Card Case
- Dust free protection
- Blue Transparent Micro SD Card Case 2 pcs
- Each case holds 2 Micro SD cards and fits in any section of Game Card Case
- Dust free protection
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I simply used a piece of elastic (use lighter to melt ends to keep from fraying) and a few dabs of super glue to keep the game holders in place. Super glue was applied to the 2 ends as well as the center with the elastic slightly stretched. It holds the game holders while case is upside down. I usually do not write reviews, but wanted to share this idea with the community in hopes that it helps someone!
Update: I was handing my friend my Switch in the case and he dropped it on to concrete, case didn't scuff and the Switch was fine.
The case dimes with two plastic game cartridge holders that hold 4 games so you could bring 8 in the case. However there isn’t anything other than recess in the bottom of the case to hold them so they fall out all the time. Simply taking the switch out of the case will do it. I mostly use the case when I ride the train and I’ve nearly lost one of these things so I quite using them.
As for the switch itself it doesn’t really fit well because the case pushes up against the switches buttons. This often causes the switch to turn on while in the case leaving it with a dead battery. I have an external battery just for extended runtime but I find this to be a necessary addition because of the case.
There is a small zippered pocket that can be used for games, but when you consider the other items you might want to fit in the case (e.g headphones and the joycon cover) there just isn’t enough room.
Overall this case is probably good for storage or carrying down the street to a friends house, but not for serious travel.
You can jam a USB-C cable inside but that's about it. It is impossible to jam an iPad 12 watt charger in there.