- ASIN: B07VNPC187
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 March 2019
- Customer Reviews: 218 customer ratings
NEVO RHINO 45/50L Internal Frame Hiking Backpack,Ultralight Daypack for Camping Backpacking...
+ $34.95 Delivery
- ❂45L LARGE CAPACITY❂: One Large Front Zipper Pocket with a mesh bag and a computer compartment for quick access and one Large Deep Main Pocket as well as one Special Zipper Pocket for shoes or dirty clothes. There also comes with 1 bottom rain cover pocket Include Rain Cover, 2 Small Front Zipper Pockets could accommodate small objects such as mobile phones/mp3 players and 2 side pockets for bottles or umbrella
- ❂BACKPACK MATERIAL❂: The fabric is made of water resistant nylon, which has good ventilation and no deformation. It also has good shaping ability and is effective against tearing. The hiking backpack is very suitable for the field environment
- ❂COMFORTABLE BACKING❂: Adjustable padded shoulder straps help relieve shoulder pressure and comfort. Open cell foam lumbar pad and molded channel for lower back support and airflow. Widened and thickened S-shaped shoulder straps and highly elastic breathable back support for optimum ventilation and easing burden
- ❂QUICK ACCESS❂: The solid and smooth two-way zipper allows you to take your luggage quickly and easily; the reliable and convenient buckle makes it easier to fix the shape of the chest strap, belt and backpack. The shrink buckle is arranged on both sides of the bag, the shrinking system is convenient and reliable, and the life whistle function is also provided
- ❂EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP❂: Precise and uniform routing, plus the key part of the process, making the internal frame backpack more resistant to tears. Stylish design and ergonomic carrying system design perfect for men or women
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Spacious backpack packed with many
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I was pleasantly surprised when I got this backpack as it looked sturdy and well made. I compared it to the REI pack and the biggest obvious differences are the buckles (heavier plastic on REI), the waist belt (heavy and rigid on the REI) and the waist pockets size. There was also more padding on the back support of the REI bag.
I decided to do a “side by side” test of the bags so I loaded each with a 10 weight and walked 3 miles. I did it all on the same day so I could remember how each bag felt. I was really happy at how comfortable this bag was! The softer waist belt felt better than the rigid one and the internal frame was just a little shorter so much more comfortable for me (I’m 5’7”, 135lbs). The back support of this bag felt great and not much different than the more heavily padded bag.
I may only use my backpack once so I was pleased to find this for a third of the price of the name brand bags. I think it will wrk great and now I have money left over to purchase some of the other gear I need!
Only problem with this bag that I can see so far are the “cell phone” pockets on the waist belt. I can barely fit my iPhone in them so would be nice if they were slightly bigger.
Original review: This is a great pack- you can unzip and open all the dividers and have one big sack (my preference). Love the colour too. The only issue we keep having is that the velcro that holds the center brace in the supports continues to come undone and we have to empty the pack and reassemble it. I wish it were something more secure holding it in place! My husband has this issue more, and I think it's because he likes a fatter style water bottle and when you put something large in the side pockets it pulls that velcro apart almost instantly.
I bought this backpack for a weekend trip camping in Southern California. It was a great little backpack at first. Fit everything I needed for my trip with some room to spare. I carried all my food and water along with my sleeping bag, tent, mat, stove and clothes. I have a 25 inch waist- the main reason I bought this bag since it’s meant for a smaller frame. I definitely would have liked to tighten it a bit more but couldn’t. The main reason I’m giving this bag 2 stars and not 1 is because it really held everything well and organized with all the different compartments. And it a great color- BUT at the end of my trip I saw a rip at the bottom of my bag. It’s not big but it’s there. And by no means was I rough with the bag. I’m quite upset about this rip and am not sure if I can return it since I’ve used it- only once! The material is not sturdy.
This isn’t the only pack with this problem, so I’m not singling this one out. However, the straps it does have aren’t removable, and there aren’t any additional attachment points for bigger straps. (My Osprey, while not great in this regard either, at least has MOLLE-type strap attachments).
Other than that, the pack is fantastic for the price. Quality is good, and it’s lightweight and versatile. Built in rain cover and otherwise comfortable, adjustable and secure.
Would it be so difficult to just allow some strap attachments?