Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $6.58 delivery
+ $13.52 delivery
NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi USB Adapter AC1900 - USB 3.0. Dual-Band (A7000-10000S)
- AU Manufacturer Warranty & Backup
- AC1900 WIFI SPEEDS - Up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- DUAL BAND WIFI—Faster connections to more Wi-Fi networks
- MULTIPLE OS SUPPORT—Compatible with Mac and Windows
- 3x4 MIMO DESIGN—More bandwidth capacity when downloading and uploading data to and from the wireless network
- WORKS WITH ANY WIFI ROUTER— Connects to any Wi-Fi and for extreme Wi-Fi speed
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
A7000 - USB Adapter and Desktop Cradle.
- AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter (A7000)
- USB 3.0 Cable with Magnetic Cradle
- Quick Start guide
- NETGEAR Installation CD
Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter
Ultimate speed and performance
Upgrade your legacy laptop or desktop to ultimate range and performance to the faster 802.11ac WiFi speeds.
Simply plug into a USB port on the computer to enjoy fast, efficient data transfer, online lag-free gaming, and HD streaming.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X 10.8.3 or later.
Works with any WiFi router.
- Extreme WiFi Speed with AC1900
- Faster access with USB 3.0
- Improved HD Video streaming, Online gaming, Network speeds and more
- Dual-Band WiFi for faster connections to more WiFi networks
- Explicit Beamforming+ boosts speed, range and reliability
- Magnetic cradle for flexible placements
|WiFi Band||2.4 & 5GHz||2.4 & 5GHz||2.4 & 5GHz||2.4 & 5GHz||2.4GHz|
|OS Compatibility||Windows & Mac OS||Windows||Windows||Windows||Windows|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There is a video on youtube for how to fix this, type in the product name. Amazon rejected my original review for trying to be helpful and post the link
Once disabled it seems to be working and putting off a fair bit of heat. Some other users have suggested taking apart and putting a Raspberry Pi heat sink on the chip.
This is not a finished product. There are many issues with it that seem to be ignored to cut cost or for sheer laziness.
One big problem (not sure if others have experienced this) is that after the software was installed, it found an update was available. I selected to let the software go through its automated procedure. It downloaded the update and when I chose to let the software install, I received 2 error messages. It appears that the software is looking for a .cab file that is missing. Anyway, the software then states that 'nothing has been changed' however, the Genie Utility was uninstalled and is no longer in the Taskbar.
I'm sure Netgear will update the software eventually to fix this (currently v. 220.127.116.11) but it's an inconvenience nevertheless. I did try reinstalling the updated software various ways but always got the same errors.
After reading several reviews, I purchased NETGEAR'S Nighthawk AC1900 WI-FI USB Adapter (A7000-10000S). I found the installation process was very easy. On first use, the Nighthawk AC1900 WI-FI USB Adapter exceeded all of my expectations. The Nighthawk AC|A7000-10000S Beam Technology not only connected with a signal being pushed through four floors of structural material and competing network signals, this adapter increased my data transfer speeds from an average of 1.2 Mbps to nearly 30 Mbps. In fact, I reach better download speeds than my co-workers. The Nighthawk AC1900 USB Adapter is tech that everyone needs to include in their mobile gear.NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Wi-Fi USB Adapter (A7000-10000S)