- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi USB Adapter AC1900 - USB 3.0. Dual-Band (A7000-10000S)
- AU Manufacturer Warranty & Backup
- AC1900 WIFI SPEEDS - Up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- DUAL BAND WIFI—Faster connections to more Wi-Fi networks
- MULTIPLE OS SUPPORT—Compatible with Mac and Windows
- 3x4 MIMO DESIGN—More bandwidth capacity when downloading and uploading data to and from the wireless network
- WORKS WITH ANY WIFI ROUTER— Connects to any Wi-Fi and for extreme Wi-Fi speed
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
A7000 - USB Adapter and Desktop Cradle.
- AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter (A7000)
- USB 3.0 Cable with Magnetic Cradle
- Quick Start guide
- NETGEAR Installation CD
Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter
Ultimate speed and performance
Upgrade your legacy laptop or desktop to ultimate range and performance to the faster 802.11ac WiFi speeds.
Simply plug into a USB port on the computer to enjoy fast, efficient data transfer, online lag-free gaming, and HD streaming.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit); Mac OS X 10.8.3 or later.
Works with any WiFi router.
- Extreme WiFi Speed with AC1900
- Faster access with USB 3.0
- Improved HD Video streaming, Online gaming, Network speeds and more
- Dual-Band WiFi for faster connections to more WiFi networks
- Explicit Beamforming+ boosts speed, range and reliability
- Magnetic cradle for flexible placements
|WiFi Band||2.4 & 5GHz||2.4 & 5GHz||2.4 & 5GHz||2.4 & 5GHz||2.4GHz|
|OS Compatibility||Windows & Mac OS||Windows||Windows||Windows||Windows|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
11 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was having issues where the A7000 would connect for a brief moment before the device became disabled and disconnected.
The only recourse was to unplug and replug in the adapter. Can't be doing this for every time you want to use the computer so was contemplating returning it when I found an article about disabling the RunSWUSB service.
It seems to work now. I hope others will have a smoother installation experience than I did.
Excellent at mid range
Most days i have no problems with my connection