It’s become more of an intrigue than a purely UF romp. Cali and company are still trying to solve the problems they encountered in the first book, but now we are getting brief povs from the 2 opposing favtions that are fighting for supremacy of the city. Both factions want Cali, Tee and Fyre out of action and are unaware that each side is after the same results.
My prediction after reading book one, that Cali has a ‘legacy’, was spot on. Should be interesting when others become aware in future books.
3 stars ⭐️
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2142 KB
- Print Length: 229 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1642026190
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: LMBPN Publishing; 1 edition (9 December 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B082L5YTCG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 11 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #28,154 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)