A great resource for parents, teachers and schools. Beautifully and simply written and superbly illustrated. Cystic Fibrosis is not a well understood disease and this book allows everyone to understand the disease and see the person first.
This should be in every school library and makes a great bed time story!
You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Mystery of the Sixty-Five Roses Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
- ASIN : B00Y0FSUWG
- Publisher : Cystic Fibrosis Western Australia Inc (20 May 2015)
- Language : English
- File size : 5692 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 17 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,172,394 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
5 out of 5
1 global rating