A good read. Still doesn't answer the question as to whether or not she does have magic. But she does have a desire for the truth and isn't willing to see a young boy charged with murder. This definitely has vibes of the magic alley used in Harry Potter and various other books. The characters are still a bit transparent and need a bit more grounding and the plot itself could have been more clearly laid out.
It all began with a rainy day, getting splashed by a car, finding a cat, a magical row that's invisible to ordinary eyes and a dead body. Add in some children running loose, a magic lamp and a jinn. Now she has to find out what happened? Can she do so?
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1408 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Novelwright Press, LLC (15 March 2020)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B084T5NVW2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #182,008 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)