Myriann Ticwatch E/Ticwatch S Charger Stand Replacement Charging Stand Charging Cradle Dock Adapter Holder Compatible for Ticwatch E/Ticwatch S
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- [Compatible with] Replacement charging station compatible with Ticwatch E and Ticwatch S Smart Watch.
- [ Simple Charging ] Features with a groove on the top for Ticwatch E and Ticwatch S, simply put your device on it get charged and no need to take the watch out separately
- [Updated Magnet] With strong magnet charging port to keeps your Ticwatch Watch Charger securely in place.
- [Lightweight & Portable]. Compact and lightweight design makes it easy to store and carry.
- [Excellent Customer Service] Whenever you have any issues on Ticwatch charge dock. Please feel freely contact us via Amazon message, we will help you to resolve the issue at first time.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I like that it is magnetic, just like the charging cord the watch came with, so that it docks without any effort and holds it really well. I wish the base itself was just slightly heavier so you could pull off the watch with a single hand. Right now you have to use two hands - one to hold down the stand and one to pull off the watch. I'd much prefer it that way though with stronger magnets like it has as opposed to having weaker magnets.
Overall I am very happy with it and should have bought it much sooner!