- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
My Mouth Is A Volcano Paperback – Picture Book, 25 August 2008
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Picture Book
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : National Center for Youth Issues; 1st edition (25 August 2008)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1931636850
- ISBN-13 : 978-1931636858
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Dimensions : 22.86 x 0.25 x 20.32 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 34,443 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the Author
Julia Cook, M.S. is a national award-winning children's author, counselor, and parenting expert. She has presented in thousands of schools nationally and internationally, regularly speaks at education and counseling conferences, and has published children's books on a wide range of character and social development topics. The goal behind Cook's work is to actively involve young people in fun, memorable stories and teach them to become lifelong problem solvers. Inspiration for her books comes from working with children and carefully listening to counselors, parents, and teachers, in order to stay on top of needs in the classroom and at home. Cook has the innate ability to enter the worldview of a child through storybooks, giving children both the "what to say" and the "how to say it."
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very well written about words getting pushed out and erupting like a volcano.
Top reviews from other countries
He liked this story and really listened to it,not interrupting as much as he usually would when i read to him.