The title "My bedroom is my office" already gives a hint about the content of this well laid out book. It provides practical and inspirational answers to many common interior decorating questions for tricky areas that are applicable for both new homeowners that start with a blank canvas as for people who want to create a more welcoming atmosphere in their living spaces. Moreover, as a home staging teacher, I can recommend this book as a must-read for sellers and home stagers too because it will provide them with many ideas for issues that so many properties have: Lack of texture, color, and layers to make bland rooms interesting for home buyers.
I had the opportunity too read this book as an educator to provide feedback to the author. However, it is my own, honest opinion.
- Flexibound: 144 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King; 1 edition (18 March 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1786273861
- ISBN-13: 978-1786273864
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 1.5 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 57,637 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)