Muse 2: The Brain Sensing Headband
|Price:||+ $9.55 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MEDITATION MADE EASY: Stop guessing if you’re doing it right - use real-time feedback to guide you and keep you motivated
- MUSE IS YOUR PERSONAL MEDITATION ASSISTANT: Muse makes meditation easy by giving you real-time feedback to help you recognize calm
- FIND CALM & STAY FOCUSED: Research has shown that meditation helps people sleep better, stress less, and focus more
- DIG DEEPER & GET PERSONAL: Choose what works for you - Muse will track your brain activity, heart rate, breathing, and body movements to guide your total meditation experience. Use your headphones to hear the sound of your mind and body.
- TRACK & MEASURE YOUR PROGRESS WITH EACH SESSION: Review your data, set goals, and build a rewarding meditation practice
- COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICIAL MUSE CASE: Muse 2 fits the Official Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband Case
- INCLUDED IN BOX: Muse 2: Brain Sensing Headband, Quick Start Guide, USB Recharge Cable (Ear buds NOT Included)
- material type: Plastic. Wireless Connection - BT 5.0
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Muse is Your Personal Meditation Assistant - Take the Guesswork Out of Finding Calm
Meditation Made Easy
While the majority of people know meditation is beneficial, most people struggle to start a practice.
Muse helps make meditation easy, tangible, and enjoyable to learn by offering a simple and accessible 'work out plan' for your meditation practice, with incredible insights into your inner world.
Muse 2 offers all the same meditation tracking and brain sensing features as the original Muse, but now with so much more!
- Muse makes meditation easy by giving you real-time feedback to help you recognize calm
- Research has shown that meditation helps people find relaxation, stress less, and focus more
- Track your brain activity, heart rate, breathing, and body movements with four rich feedback sensors
Muse 2: The Brain Sensing Headband
Meditation Made Easy
Through three new rich feedback options, Muse 2 features a more concrete foundation to support both beginners and experts on their meditation journey.
You'll discover your mind-body connection through powerful, accurate real-time feedback on brain activity, heart rate, breathing, and body movements. This feedback will help guide your total meditation experience, giving you a holistic view of your practice and how to go deeper.
- Meditation Made Easy: Stop guessing if you’re doing it right - use real-time feedback to guide you and keep you motivated
- Track & Measure Progress: Review your data after each session to set goals and build a rewarding meditation practice
- Muse Meditation App: You’ll love the responsive and intuitive design of the completely redesigned app, with improved results screens, user dashboard, and educational content
- Four Rich Feedback Centers: Muse 2 features real-time feedback on focused attention (Mind), physical relaxation (Body), relaxation response (Heart) and breath based cardiac control (Breath)
- More Sensors For More Experiences: Original Musers will get to experience the app improvements and have access to movement feedback, while the Muse 2 Musers will unlock all 4 feedback options
Four Real-Time Feedback Sensors (Mind, Heart, Breath & Body)
Mind: Find Calm & Stay Focused
Muse translates your mental activity into the guiding sounds of weather to help you find calm and stay focused.
Busy Mind = Stormy Weather & Calm Mind = Peaceful Weather.
Heart: Learn Your Rhythm, Find Your Calm
During your meditation you’ll be entered into an immersive soundscape where you’ll hear your heartbeat played back to you in real-time in the sound of a rhythmic, soothing drum.
Your awareness and ability to synchronize your heartbeat can help you find stillness and calm.
Breath: Riding Breath to a Deeper Practice
Through a responsive sound environment you’ll learn to pace your breath with guiding tones similar to ambient music.
As you follow the guiding sounds and match the breathing pattern, your body and heart beat will synchronize, and you’ll be rewarded with harmonized musical tones to affirm your progress and keep you on track.
Body: Building the Foundation of Stillness
As you sit in your favorite position, you’ll be guided with sound of gentle wind chimes as you adjust into a balanced position. Imagine sitting in the middle of giant a wind-chime and you are the pendulum in the center, swaying in the wind.
As you adjust your posture or sway, the chimes will bring your attention to your movement shifts, building your awareness of your posture and movements.
|Muse 1||Muse 2|
|Mind Meditation||Real-time brain activity (EEG) feedback on your mental activity teaches you the art of focus.||Real-time brain activity (EEG) feedback on your mental activity teaches you the art of focus.|
|Heart Meditation||N/A||Heartbeat feedback (PPG, pulse oximetry) help you optimize performance and improve self regulation.|
|Breath Meditation||N/A||Learn how to use your breath to find calm and fight stress (PPG, inertial sensors)|
|Body Meditation||N/A||Motion sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope) help you discover physical relaxation.|
|5 Hour Battery Life||✓||✓|
|Multiple Users on 1 Headband||✓||✓|
|Android & Apple iOS Compatible||✓||✓|
|Micro USB Charging Port||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Muse has subsequently contacted me and sent me a new unit after he returned the first one. So first of all I think their customer service is excellent. Their meditation studio app is also excellent. Now for the muse2.
They have really upped their game. The Bluetooth is much more solid. I like having the options of heart body and breathing, but my favorite is still the old school mind. Probably because I get a lot more birdies with that one then the others. But overall I think it is now a worthwhile option to upgrade.
I bought this to relax and now I am more stressed out about wasting my money!