Okay.......i announce it. I felt pain in my heart and tears sting my eyes while reading this book. I recoiled. Sobbed. Gasped. Cried..alot. but mostly i was aghast with a few events in this story. The writer was so precise in her detail it took me to the dark places , and pulled me under, and yes i needed to put the book down here and there to pace around.. Especially at a certain part that i dare not spoil.
I too, want to murder Matt. Four stars for brilliance ..i left one star out only because of one thing that i wanted more information on but i can't detail it as its a spoiler if i do. On another note
You will want to kill Matt. You just will. He's the most darkest horrid person.
I'd never breathe if i knew someone like Matt. F$ck sh$t rotting in the sun.
Be careful while reading this. Pressing and taboo and shocking at times.
Thank you for the authors note @ Viveca Benoir. I understand why you wrote it.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4737 KB
- Print Length: 316 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1499548400
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Viveca Benoir (10 May 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00K9U9BQ0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 17 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #905,863 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)