- Save 15% on orders of $50.00 or more on select Everyday essentials. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.35 Delivery
Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Bags and Dispenser
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offers an easy diaper disposal solution
- Contains 1 bag dispenser and 24 bags
- Baking soda provides safe, effective, natural odour elimination
- Bags are large, durable and easy to separate
- Great for use at home or on the go
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Colors may vary
Bag it up
If only you could wait until you got home to change baby's diaper! Sadly, this is not always an option, but not to worry - Munchkin's Change & Toss Diaper Bag Dispenser offers an easy diaper disposal solution no matter where you are. The bags are infused with baking soda and scented with lavender for a one-two punch against nasty diaper smells, while the dispenser clips to your diaper bag, purse or stroller, making it convenient as can be.
- Contains 1 bag dispenser and 24 bags (2 rolls with 12 bags each)
- Baking soda provides safe, effective, natural odor elimination
Innovative Products for Every Age and Stage
Bath time is meant to be special, safe and fun. Munchkin’s line of bath products has everything you could possibly need to stay organized, be confident, and engage your little one’s imagination. Make bathtime a splash hit every time.
Bath Toys & Accessories
Infant & Toddler Feeding
Diaper & Nursery
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When it comes down to it, a diaper bag needs to fill one basic function: contain a dirty diaper AND its odor. If it can't do that, it doesn't matter what it looks like, how easily it closes, or what it's made of. With that in mind, here's why I find these bags superior to others we have tried:
1) They are just tough enough. In other words, if they were any thinner they might tear too easily, but if they were any thicker they would be unnecessarily thick and heavy. They strike the right balance between toughness and compactness.
2) They don't have drawstrings or any other fancy ties. While this may seem like a downside, consider what drawstring trash bags look like when you cinch them shut: no matter how tightly you pull the strings, the bag never really closes completely; there's always a small hole there, right? Normally that's not a big deal, but if the bag happens to contain a dirty diaper, even a small hole won't do -- trust me. So if you want to close these bags tightly, you have to tie a simple knot in them, which DOES seal the odor in.
3) They are compact: the roll of 30 bags is very small, making them easy to transport, even inside the plastic dispenser.
Lest I get too carried away, here are a few things I DON'T like about these bags:
1) Their smell. It's billed as "lavendar," and I suppose that's what it is, but I'm not a fan. Fortunately it's not a super strong odor, so it hasn't been tough to tolerate, and it does smell better than the bags' contents...
2) The dispenser. It's simple and compact, but getting a bag out of it can take some fiddling. On the other hand, it's easy to rotate the roll within the dispenser so that the bags are unlikely to come out on their own.
3) The price. But again, I tried less expensive diaper bags from several other brands and kept coming back to this one. This is a case where you do, apparently, get what you pay for.
Pros: clips onto diaper bag, smells nice (for soiled diapers or clothes), very easy and convenient, large size bags.
^we've used these for poop and pee diapers while on the go, and my babysitter uses them if my son soils his clothes (she puts the dirty clothes in here and ties it, so the whole diaper bag doesn't smell).
Cons: Not a whole lot of bags come in one roll. We don't use them too often, but have already had to use 2 refills (but they aren't too pricey), they are large if you are using these for EVERY dirty diaper you dispose...if need something for that purpose, you'll be better off buying a box of bags.
All in all, for us the convenience of these outweighs the any negatives. Will definitely be purchasing refills when we run out.
These bags are my go to. We have family get togethers. Or going over to friends house, these bags are amazing. No odor. Just tie it up. And throw it in the trash. You don’t have to worry about the horror of the day after the party when your friend goes to empty the trash and sees a dirty diaper. Nope. Just a non-smelly bag.
These are a must have. The bags themselves are a little large. So I would buy the extra pack of multiple bags. But these are a lifesaver. And ahould be on every parents purchase when buying baby stuff.
The carrier helps because it just twirls it around and keeps it from unrolling. And it clips onto the diaper bag.