|Product Dimensions||35 x 20 x 45 cm; 997.9 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||998 g|
HapTim Multi-Function Large Baby Diaper Bag Backpack W/Stroller Straps-Insulated Pockets-Changing Pad, Stylish & Durable with Anti-Water Material(Gray-5284)
|Price:||$75.99 & FREE Returns|
Apply 5% couponDetails
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STYLISH & HANDSFREE -- Fashional backpack diaper bag, it reliably holds all your essential items for baby care (like diapers, food, and extra clothing) - freeing up your hands, you can even strap it to your stroller
- HIGH QUALITY & WATERPROOF -- Our diaper backpack made of high quality Nylon garment fabric with PU back coating(stronger than polyester,higher strength, higher wear resistance,good resistance to deformation), non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers means you’ll have a bag that lasts for years
- LARGE CAPACITY -- It's a big diaper bag organizer with 17 internal & external pockets for endless organization options,2 big separated compartments allow you to organize all your supplies and your baby’s supplies with ease, Diaper bag size: 18*14*7 inches
- COMFORTABLE & PRACTICAL & CONVENIENT -- Choice of stroller straps,grab handles and padded shoulder straps make you full day comfortable. Insulated bottle/sippy cups pockets store and keep baby foods at perfect temperature for hours. Easy-access zipper side pocket for baby wipes. A Changing Mat included, Size: 25.7*14.2 inches. A great baby shower gift!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE -- 30 days free exchange and 90 days warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For those who are curious about some more detailed stuff: I put my own 1L drink bottle in the outside bottle holder and it stays in no problem. I put a package of baby wipes in the external holder (side note: don't know how I lived so long without this piece of genius in my life) and no longer bother to clip shut the top of the wipes package because the little compartment kind of holds them in and they are always still moist when I grab the next one, even if it's been a few days since I last used it. The stroller clips are super sturdy. I regularly attach this backpack to my stroller while it's fully loaded and it's been no problem at all. The backpack as a whole is pretty big, but very comfortable and well padded across the shoulders and back. I regularly wear the backpack while pushing the stroller and carrying at least one child and the bag is definitely the most comfortable part of that experience ;-)
All in all, an attractive and fairly well made nappy bag, so much easier then my basic tote I was using.
Top reviews from other countries
The bag looks great but not as practical as you would like, eventualy we got a doctor style bag would is so much easier to pack and also to get stuff instead of taking everything out like this bag.
We decided this rucksack design would be much better and it has been. It has lots of pockets and plenty of room inside. The clips allow you to fasten it to the prams handle for when you dont want to carry it.