- Product Dimensions: 19 x 12.5 x 2.5 cm ; 150 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Item Model Number: Travel Wallet (Ver.4)
- ASIN: B0179BOLWU
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 October 2015
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
47,122 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #142 in Passport Wallets
Zoppen Multi-Purpose RFID Blocking Travel Passport Wallet (Ver.4) Tri-fold Document Organizer Holder (#14 Light Brown)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Travel Priority - The Wallet Is Made From High Quality Eco-Friendly Pu Leather, Passed Euro Reach Quality Standard, Us En71 And Us Ca Prop 65 Test
- Travel Protection - Keep Identification-Thief Away From You And Protect Your Personal Information With Inside Rfid Blocking Shield Material Under Frequence 13.56 Mhz, Safe Your Privacy
- Travel Organized - Roomy And Collected, 1 Passport Pocket, 1 Boarding Pass Compartment, 3 Credit Cards Slots, 1 Id Slot, 1 Sim Card Pouch, 1 Coupon Ticket Slot, 1 Cellphone Pouch (Max 5.8 Inches), 1 Money & Coins Zippered Pocket (Fit Money), 1 Key Holder And 1 Pen Holder, 1 Slim Pocket
- Travel Smart - Store Your Carry-On Essentials And Travel Documents In One Slim And Lightweight Bag And Never Miss Or Lost Them If You Really Needed
- Travel Classical - Vintage Looking, Chic Style, Multi-Functional Design, Soft And Comfort Touching, Various Refine Colors To Match Your Taste
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I also like how I can put my iphone 6 pro inside and still be able to snap the purse shut.
The photo of the airline ticket being tucked away neatly isn't really true, see my photo. That being said, I didn't mind because I actually used a eticket on my phone. As you can see from my photo my passport fits neatly inside.
This wallet is nicely built and feels sturdy to hold. I used this wallet while traveling through Europe for a month and it help up great.
I find the coin compartment not very useful for money change. Its too small and too flat to use for your coins, its difficult to retrieve your coins when at a register. I use mine to store my camera storage card and usb storage instead.
I hope you find my review and photo helpful, I try to include relevant informative review detail that helps people decide if product is going to fit their needs.
1. It holds all the essentials and then some. There's a place for a pen to fill out the custom forms, a money pouch, and a pocket for your phone and passport. That money pouch would've been helpful while trying to get JetBlue to rebook my flight since supposedly "cash would've been easier than credit card..." slightly suspicious he wanted me to bribe him. Alas I didn't have cash, so he booked everyone else before me and I ended up spending 2 days at JetBlue terminals trying to get home!
2. It is light and compact. I am someone who travels light ... a 3-4 week trip needs to fit in a carry on backpack. I don't want something that takes up more space than it needs to or adds extra weight.
3. Love the color! I got "baby green," which is basically teal. Looking at similar wallets, you'll see that they don't have teal as an option... a shame since this color is really pretty!
4. I like that it also has RFID blocking capabilities. No one really thinks that they're going to get ripped off, but this is a nice perk of the wallet!
5. For those of you who are traveling with kids, this wallet can hold multiple passports and it has an extra slot to hold boarding passes!
6. Organization is key. This wallets enables you to carry everything you need in one spot. As in if you have to go through the painful process of rebooking your flight and the JetBlue representative asks you for your boarding pass, your ID, your passport... or for cash, you can easily pull it out of your wallet without having to dig through your pockets or backpack.
7. Though it's not made of fancy material, I actually find it to be very durable. I backpack when I travel and if something spills on it, it's easy to wipe off. I took it with my on my last trip and it's still intact!
I had originally planned on using it as just a travel wallet, however, I've found myself liking it so much I use it for every day life. It's useful enough that I can fit everything I need into it and nice enough that I can take it to important meetings, interviews, dinners, concerts, games...etc. I personally think this is a great gift to yourself if you love traveling! I plan on purchasing more for my friends and family who love to travel since the holidays are right around the corner!
I also want to note that unlike the other reviewers I did not receive a discount for my review, I just really like this wallet and wanted to share what a great deal this was! I hope the rest of you guys enjoy this wallet as much as I have so far!