The forward by West was deliberately misleading in that he stated that the Mueller Report and the Russia Investigation was based on the FISA application that was based on the Steele Dossier, a claim that is refuted in the report itself; the FBI investigation was prompted by Papadapoulus and preceded the Steele Dossier by months.
So, although the price for the Kindle version was a bargain, the Forewords were unnecessary. I also would have preferred to see the actual redactions to get an idea of their extent. And there were numerous typos where there was a “T” in lieu of an “I”, but not a big deal.
- Paperback: 640 pages
- Publisher: MELVILLE HOUSE (30 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612197817
- ISBN-13: 978-1612197814
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 4.7 x 19.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 399 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)