- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Mt. Angel Vitamins - Cold Facts + Vitamin D, Immune System Support (60 Vegetarian Capsules)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- COLD FACTS + VITAMIN D: Vitamin D with Herbs to support immune function
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE FUNCTION: Contains Vitamin D3, which is crucial for helping to support immune function along with antioxidant minerals niacin, zinc and copper to help maintain and reinforce immune functions and antioxidant defenses.
- INCREASES RESISTANCE TO PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL STRESS: Garlic Bulb enhances immune cell function and protects against bacteria.American Ginseng was used traditionally as an adaptogen, to naturally increase the body's resistance to physical and emotional stress. American ginseng promotes immune function by stimulating macrophag
- HERBAL REMEDY FOR IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH: Echincea Root is used as an herbal remedy and for immune system health. Elderberry Fruit (Sambucus nigra)High in antioxidant bioflavonoids as well as vitamins A, C and potassium,to stimulate the immune system. The health-promoting flavonoids support a healthy inflammatory response.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA in a FDA and UL NPA GMP Certified Facility. Raw ingredients and finished products are TESTED to confirm identity and potency and to screen for impurities: heavy metals, insecticides, and microbes. Manufacturer Warranty Limited to 1 year.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.35 x 6.35 x 11.18 cm; 68.03 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 October 2012
- Manufacturer : Mt. Angel Vitamins
- ASIN : B009LXLXDK
- Manufacturer reference : A1003
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep your immune system in top form with the proven ingredients in Cold FactsTM. Multiple studies show the importance of sunshine Vitamin D for healthy immunity, particularly when the days get shorter and we spend more time indoors. Research also shows the immune-supporting potential of botanicals like astragalus, echinacea, elderberry, ginger and ginseng, along with powerful antioxidants zinc and copper. Use Cold Facts for year-round immune support. It has nothing to do with forgetting to zip up your coat. Protect yourself from getting sick by nourishing your immune system well. Use a multi-vitamin/mineral complex or greens food supplement daily as insurance for your immune system. Wash your hands several times each day during cold season to reduce your exposure to germs. When you feel that tell-tale tickle in your throat, gargle with a salt-water solution to kill germs. Use the ancient tradition of nasal washing with a saline solution to clear sinuses. Ease breathing by creating your own moisture vaporizer: pour boiling water into a bowl and add a few drops of eucalyptus oil. Drape a towel over your head with your face several inches over the steam and inhale through your nose.
Not recommended while pregnant or lactating unless directed by health care practitioner.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 5,000 IU Niacin 10 mg Zinc (citrate) 15 mg Copper (gluconate) 1 mg Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 200 mg American Ginseng Root 4:1 Extract 200 mg (Panax quinquefolius) Echinacea Root 4:1 Extract 150 mg (Echinacea purpurea) Elderberry Fruit 4:1 Extract (Sambucus nigra) 150 mg Astragalus Root 4:1 Extract 125 mg (Astragalus membranaceus) Horehound Leaf (Marrubium vulgare) 100 mg Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 25 mg Mullein Leaf 4:1 Extract (Verbascum thapsis) 25 mg Bioperine® 5 mg Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (preservative-free, from capsule shell), l-leucine, and silica. NO soy, salt, yeast, wheat, milk & egg products, sugar, starch, or preservatives.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|