I was working on a 360 video project and needed to put up glow and the dark stars on the ceiling. This pack worked great, as you can see in the photo the planets light up pretty well.
There's no sun, but that's because you use your light as the Sun, then I just took a tape measure and orbited from the light as the central part of the "Solar System" and placed a planet every 15cm or so in order. As you can see from the photo it's a pretty cool result.
It includes "tack white" so shouldn't need to worry about marks when sticking them to the ceiling, and had leftovers once all the stars were up.
For what was a novelty for one project has resulted in them staying up, for now, as they're just so cool!
p.s. takes a second for your eyes to adjust and see them, this photo is a long exposure of a camera to get the super bright effect.
- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 14 x 24.1 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: GLOW-19476
- ASIN: B00009END7
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #458 in Kids' Party Decorations