- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Mpow (2-Pack) Kids Headphones with 85dB Volume Limited Hearing Protection & Music Sharing Function, Kids Safe Food Grade Material, Tangle-Free Cord, Wired On-Ear Headphones for Children Toddler Baby
|Price:||+ $12.16 Delivery|
- 85dB VOLUME LIMITED FOR HEARING PROTECTION & PLEASE NOTE -- Mpow headset protects your little one with a volume restrictor of 85 decibels. Some customers said the volume of the headset is too low to hear anything on the plane or some noisy places. Please note that Health Experts agree the volume of 85dB is maximum a kid should be exposed to. If you care more about louder volume than hearing protection, you may consider other alternatives
- LEARN TO SHARE WITH MPOW HEADPHONE -- No splitter needed. With a sharing interface on the right side of the headphone, your kids can connect with another headphone to share the video/music with his friends. Perfect for children at school/home, travelling or flying
- DESIGNED FOR SMALL HEADS & SAFE EARS -- Designed with an adjustable headband, snug pads and cushioned earpads without any sharp corners to give your kids comfortable wearing experience. Tips: In order to protect kids' tender skin, we recommend that the maximum time spent using headphones can be limited to two hours a day
- CHILDREN FRIENDLY FOOD-GRADE MATERIAL -- The headphone is made with food-grade material as well as being twistable, bendable. The 1.2m tangle-free audio cords are robust enough to survive toddlers yanking at them
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY -- Standard 3.5mm audio jack suitable for listening to music or audiobooks. Compatible with most of the Smartphones, PC and Tablets, such as iPhone/ iPad/ Samsung Galaxy/ LG/ Lenovo/ Kindle Fire/ Android Cellphones/ PC and more. Mpow offers 45 days money back & 18-month worry-free guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 80% (80%)||80%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! After giving a 3 star review and writing the comment below, Patozon surprised me with a new pair of headphones in my mailbox today, and I checked my messages to find they had left one asking for details about the problem pair. Will definitely give them my business again! New headphones work like a charm!
Were great for the first few weeks, but the sound is choppy now - like there’s something wrong with the audio jack, or the wiring near the jack. If I pull it out and reinsert it, or spin the jack around while plugged in I get bits of clear, louder audio, but can’t keep it. Very frustrating. Same is happening with our second pair that are the same age. We bought a set more recently for my oldest son when his old headphones died, but I am now wondering if I made a mistake buying a third pair of these. Sad we’ll have to get a new pair after only having these for a few weeks.
I was showing my son what we used to listen to music before phones, computers, iPods etc. I plugged these into our old CD player and he cranked up the volume.(as he usually does with everything). It was BLASTING loud enough for me to hear through the his headphones. I put them on myself and my ears were hurting it was SO loud. Makes me wonder if they're accurately filtering the sound.