- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Headset, Foldable, Soft Memory-Protein Earmuffs, w/Built-in Mic and Wired Mode for PC/Cell Phones/TV
- IMPRESSIVE SOUND QUALITY IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL: The High-fidelity stereo sound benefits from the 40mm neodymium driver, CSR chip, and the around-ear cushion design which provide a well-closed and immersed enviroment for your ears, Just lose yourself in the music!
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The Memory-protein ear cushion simulate human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort. The stainless steel slider and softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint and provide excellent durability.
- NEVER POWER OFF, BOTH WIRELESS & WIRED: 1. The wireless mode: Battery update to 20-hr music time/ talking time in a single charge, instead of 13-15 hrs from Oct 1, 2017; 2. The Wired mode: you can also use it as a wired headphone with the provided audio cable so the headphones will never power off.
- HANDS-FREE CALL & BUILT-IN MIC: Please Note: The Microphone only works in the wireless mode. Mpow Bluetooth headphones provide a quick and stable connection with your Bluetooth enabled devices like cell phones, tablets, pc, TVs within 33 feet, with a high-quality built-in microphone for hands-free calls.
- FOLDABLE DESIGN WITH A PORTABLE BAG & GENTLE REMINDER : The foldable Headband is not only designed for saving your desk space but for carrying in the provided bag. Gentle Reminder: Depending on your head/ear size/shape, it may be a little tight(feels like“on ear”) for someone to wear which is designed to avoid sound leakage. In case of that and to get both audio and wearing comfort, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears relax and protect them from muggy environment in use.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Color: Black Grey
Immersive Hi-Fi Sound
Designed for an excellent listening experience, Mpow Bluetooth headset with CSR chip and around-ear cushion design can provide robust, immersive and Hi-fidelity sound.
The Bluetooth headset can easily and quickly connect with smartphones, tablets, TVs and other Bluetooth devices within 33 feet, bringing you crystal clear sound effect.
PLEASE make sure the driver software of receiving adapter is fully updated when connected to PC or laptop, and you need a SEPARATE Bluetooth adapter when connected with TV.
Foldable and Portable Design
The foldable design makes it easy to store them when not in use or during travels. The stainless steel slider headband allows you to find the perfect fit and provide excellent durability.
Dual mode: Wireless & WiredIn the wireless mode
With a built-in 420mAh battery which provides 13 hours' continuous wireless playback and let you get rid of the tangled cables on the move; In the wired mode: Used as a wired headphone with an audio cable.
Note:1. Please keep the headset in dry and cool environment as the earmuff is made of memory-protein materials. 2. The microphone only works in the wireless mode.
Bluetooth Version: 4.0
Range: 33 feet (10 meters)
Talking Time: Around 15 hours
Playback Time: Around 13 hoursCharging
Time: 4 hoursCharging
Voltage: 5VBattery Capacity: 420mAh
1x Mpow Bluetooth Headset
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Packing Bag
1x User Manual
Every Mpow product includes a 45-day money back & 24-month warranty
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After reading the other reviewers, they described accurately for sound quality and build. The noise cancelling is okay but doesn't deter from the overall experience.
I would consider purchasing these again should the need arise.
Would recommend as a definite purchase at this price.
Top international reviews
2. Battery seems to last many hours. Lost track
3. Pairs easily with my moto G 4 phone and also a BT transmitter connected to my Chrome TV dongle. Easily xfer back and forth
4. Clean, rich sound. Nice break from my ear buds.
5. Build quality acceptable for this price. Soft earpads and padded cross support. Buttons gave solid response. Ear cups are flat enough to lay head on pillow to watch TV.
6. Adjustable enough to find perfect comfort position.
7. Good volume and surround and noise rejection
Cons: none. We'll see how they hold up to long daily use
Update 9/30/2017 I wear these for several hours each day. Holding up well. Battery still holds good long charge. I added moleskin to the earpads to make them a little more comfortable. Ear holes could be a tad bigger for my head and ears. Overall still the best headphones I have owned.
My first and main issue with them is that there is noticeable lag between the show and the sound through these headphones. Any lag in sound while watching a show makes them unusable in my opinion. For music, not a big deal at all of course.
Second, the sound through these headphones is very average. There is no deep bass; I've used much smaller headphones (not over ear, and not earbuds) that have MUCH better low range. I have a pair of over ear headphones I purchased on Amazon for under $100 that have fantastic (truly fantastic, not fantastic for $35) sound, clarity, and low range. There is some noticeable fuzz/static while listening to shows, though not enough that it really bothers me.
Let's stop giving 5 star, better than my Bose (not a fanboy), glowing reviews to average products. It doesn't help anyone who needs honest opinions about products.
Lastly, mine only came with an audio cable and a USB cable; it did not include a power adapter, which it sounded like it should from the manual when it tells me to insert the charger into a standard outlet.
For $35, this is an OK set of headphones. I wouldn't buy them again if the lag issue during shows is normal.
What a surprise. Decent sound quality (I'm older and my hearing isn't what it used to be, but they have reasonably solid bass and the frequency response seems smooth to me). The sound quality isn't what you'll get from really high grade headphones but the build quality is good and it is, after all, being used with an iPhone playing mp3s. And it is quite an upgrade from using earbuds.
I'm pretty sure I could not have gotten a better value for the money. They are solid and although I've only had for a couple months, I think they're going to hold up well over time. Pairing is easy and they don't seem to require recharging too frequently.
Anyone who has $40 or $50 expectations should be very pleasantly surprised with both the sound and the build quality on these.
When I first got them, they clamped too tightly on my head (which would be great for exercising, but I wear them for hours at a desk). To stretch them out, I put them around a box for a couple nights (the Amazon box they came in) and now they fit comfortably. I also noticed they are more comfortable for my head if I wear them backward (controls on the left side) so the ear pads don't rest on my jaw. They are heavier than headphones without Bluetooth, so my head will tire faster (but that comes with the territory).
For reference: my head is about average for an adult female.
My only other complaint is the buttons are a little loud when I click them while wearing the headphones, but not unbearable.
All around happy with this purchase after breaking them in a bit.
Bottom line, if you want a very decent pair of really inexpensive, but quality made Bluetooth headphones, give these a try.
Sound is pretty good.
- Beats Solo2 Wireless had better clarity and a little less bass.
- Sony MDRXB650BT/B had much more bass.
Comfort is OK but applies too much pressure to allow long periods wearing them.
- Beats are lightest and most comfortable of the 3.
- Sony are light enough and have a circular rather than oval ear cup, which may be useful for some listeners.
Controls are fine. (Sorry, can't remember control comparison between this and the Beats and Sony.)
Mpow usability on calls is mixed. Bluetooth mode had too much breakup. Wired mode worked fine. Watch your voice level, as these over-the-ear headphones could easily make you a loud talker.
Bottom line: great for the price.
1. Cool design and easy to use the controls
2. Easy to pair with iPhone
3. Little to no skipping around when I walk away from my phone w/ the music still playing
4. Foldable headphones makes it easy to put into the carrying case and put into gym bag
5. Stays in place well during workout
6. Volume can get pretty loud
1. There is NO BASS. WHATSOEVER. If you want bass....look for another product. I wish I would have listened to the reviews that emphasized this.
2. Not the most comfortable headphones ever. I have a pretty big fro, small ears, although not the smallest head in the world, but I still can't extend the headphones out. The ear pads push into my jaw joint quite often so I am readjusting quite a bit during my workouts.
3. Sound leaks terribly. I like my music loud, but I don't want everyone to hear what I'm listening to (nothing bad, but I listen to pretty vulgar rap music on leg days *Kanye Shrug*). Someone next to to you can definitely hear what you are listening to unless it's on a lower volume.
4. Chewing gum while wearing these irritated the crap out of my TMJ (thanks to the earpads digging into my jaw joint).
Overall. They are very, very average. I will probably use these until I can't stand it anymore...and then dish out big bucks for a better headphone and brand. I really wanted to like these though.
Very comfortable. I love the over ear design as opposed to the on ears I had before.
1 charge lasts awhile.
Price is reasonable for the quality.
Sound is nice and I appreciate that the seller spelled out in the description that these weren't noise canceling headphones.
None for now
**update 9/30/18- after a bit over a year of gentle use (about an hour a day while I walk so no jarring activity. Never been dropped or stored improperly either.) I went to turn these on and they randomly stopped working completely. They were fully charged and suffered no trauma. Just dead. I liked them a lot while they lasted but for the price I really expected longer life.
The manual controls on this unit (on the outer right side) are a power/connect button with phone and play/pause options in the middle, with volume controls on top and bottom, and a skip back and forward on each side. It's fairly simple in setup and I find it easy to use as the consumer.
Q. How do they sound?
A. Excellent! In truth, they have very little character of their own, which is a good thing, a VERY good thing. The bass is not as extended as some much more expensive phones, but what's there is clean and not boomy as some have reported. What really impresses me is their ability to portray depth, which isn't easy for a sealed design. There is no upper midrange "clarity bump," zippy highs or serious resonances. They compare very well with my much more expensive wireless Sennheisers in fact.
I bought these for hearing protection while mowing the lawn, but their comfort, great sound and ease of use makes me think I'll be using them for indoor use, commuting and dogwalking as well. In short, these cans are a superb deal. I have already recommended them to a few friends and will be buying more as Christmas presents. I love these cans!
It's probably worth paying more for a pair that will last.
I will say, battery life is pretty good. If you can handle muffled, distorted playback, they'll last for days.
I almost took off one star for sound quality, but decided I was being too harsh. Compared to a $300 pair of headphones, they are a bit lacking, with a sound that is not as crisp and punchy as I would like. But compared to most under $50 headphones, they are outstanding. The bass is sufficient and never overbearing and the mids and highs are pretty well balanced and open sounding, just not as 100% fresh as I would wish for. That said, I think they sound better than a $120 pair of Sony Bluetooth phones I tried recently and returned.
Overall, these are a great value and a very satisfactory product.