- Product Dimensions: 16 x 4.1 x 9.1 cm ; 386 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 526 g
- ASIN: B07GN5WRVP
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #82 in Speaker Mounts
Wall Mounts Bracket for SONOS ONE and SONOS Play 1 Speaker (Swivel and Tilt,Compatible with Both SONOS ONE and SONOS Play 1, Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CUSTOM MADE Wall Mount Bracket compatible with both SONOS ONE and SONOS PLAY 1 Speaker (Please Note: This Wall Mount is sold as single one,Speaker is NOT included)
- Allows to Horizontal Swivels 85°(42.5° left and 42.5° right ) / Tilts 22° down
- Easy to turn the speaker Upside Down.For keeping access to the controls.
- Exclucsive Click&Lock(TM) system,easy to take the speaker down without any additonal tooling
- Easy to install and Simple to fit,include srews and achors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
* EMATECH have been in the field of TV&Speaker mount bracket/stand for more than 20 years.
* We spent 3 years in developing for SONOS Mounts/Stands with our extensive experience.
* Our target is ＂Making the excellent Quality&Most cost-effective price＂
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The speaker with attached bracket can readily be removed from the wall mount part by pulling up. It slides right out. The metal components seem quite strong enough for the heavy Sonos One.
I am not satisfied with the way the brackets hold onto the speaker and believe the speaker could fall out of the wall mount. So I added my own inexpensive cable ties to more confidently secure the speaker since they are expensive, and heavy and they vibrate. Also, the bracket pivots on a hinge to allow the speaker to point downwards. There is a locking screw that controls that pivot hinge and I found it did not adequately control and lock that hinge action. So I used another inexpensive cable tie to secure the speaker and hinge in the full upright position. I have communicated my concerns as an engineer to the seller, and their staff have quickly responded. They have been very communicative and interested in my comments and concerns and are looking into possible improvements.
Overall this is a very reasonably priced product. It fits my limited budget. The mounts looks great on the wall with my Sonos Ones. See my photo.
There are two faults:
1) It doesn't come in white which is the color of my speaker.
2) The directions were written by someone who speaks no English. Zero. And the translation app used was not a good one. It took me a while to figure out the black plastic cylinder pulls straight out once you remove the large silver bolt. Also, you do need to unscrew the top plate to mount it then properly tighten it onto your speaker.