|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 4.5 x 12 cm; 200 Grams|
|UPC||786417125351 796629450813 816479010767 616268838608 885584175944 885784838465 798256328299|
|Item Model Number||MBP8|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Number of channels||10|
|Item Weight||200 g|
Motorola Digital Audio Baby Travel Monitor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Range of up to 165 feet (Any obstruction between Parent and Baby Units will reduce the range significantly; With Parent and Baby Units indoors, the typical range is up to 165 feet
- Includes wall plug for simple plug and go use
- Unit features out of range signal alert and a high sensitivity microphone
- LED lights tell you the unit is on and the Baby Unit features a night light
- Package Contents Include: Plug in the Wall Parent Unit, Plug in the Wall Baby Unit with Night Light, User's Guide, Quick Start Guide
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The MBP8 is a digital audio baby monitor by Motorola. Its DECT technology gives you peace of mind in knowing that its digital signal communication is secure so others cannot eavesdrop. It also ensures that it will remain free of interference from other wireless electronic devices commonly used around the home. The Parent Unit and Baby Unit plug directly into the outlets. With Motorola's MBP8 you're sure to hear every peep.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This monitor only comes on when the baby moves or makes noise so even though the white noise is on we don’t have to listen to it constantly while he is napping.
Its very sensitive and picks up noise so well. Sometimes it comes on if a car door slams outside or if someone makes noise upstairs so I am confident that this picks up any noises that the baby makes.
Would definitely reccomend, the only con is that you can’t carry it around with you but works fine if you don’t have loads of noise and can still hear it from another room away.