|Product Dimensions||9.35 x 15.75 x 2.03 cm; 204.12 Grams|
|Item Model Number||MBP36XL|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Additional product features||Night Vision|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||5.0" Screen - 1 Camera|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Battery life||9.5 Hours|
|Standing screen display size||5 Inches|
|Number of channels||4|
|Item Weight||204 g|
Motorola MBP36XL Video Baby Monitor 5” Color Parent Unit, Remote Pan/Tilt/Zoom, Portable Rechargeable Camera, Two-Way Audio, Night Vision, 5 Lullabies
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Room type||Bedroom, Living Room, Study Room, Hallway|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Parent unit features large 5 LCD color screen with LED sound level indicator and rechargeable battery with low battery alert
- Room temperature display, two-way communication, 5 soothing lullabies and split-screen viewing (requires additional camera MBP36XLBU, sold separately)
- Portable camera features rechargeable battery with remote pan, tilt and zoom, infrared night vision, high sensitivity microphone, and wireless technology - 2.4 GHz (for Local Viewing)
- Up to 1000ft range with out-of-range alert, expandable up to 4 Cameras (sold separately, model: MBP36XLBU)
- Motorola is America's #1 baby monitor brand in America (2017 revenue data) ; Pan and Tilt function : Tap the up and down buttons to tilt and the left and right buttons to pan
From the manufacturer
Monitor What Matters
Rest assured that your little one is always safe and sound with the Motorola 5" Portable Video Baby Monitor. Keep an eye on things with the ergonomic parent unit, which boasts a large 5" diagonal color screen, and clearly communicate with your partner or child using the two-way communication feature. Take the portable, battery-powered camera with you around the house to watch your little one wherever they are, and mount your camera anywhere with the StarGrip (sold separately) for a better view of your baby. See the whole room clearly, day or night, with remote pan, tilt, and zoom and infrared night vision, and know whether their room is too hot or too cold with the convenient room temperature display. Motorola 5" Portable Video Baby Monitor. Monitor what matters.
Portable, Rechargeable Camera
Unplug the battery-powered camera and carry it with you from room to room for up to 3 hours on a single charge. Plus, remotely pan, tilt, and zoom the camera to ensure that you always have the perfect view of your child.
5" Diagonal Color Screen
Watch real-time video of your baby's room on the ergonomic parent unit with 5" diagonal color screen and never miss a moment.
StarGrip for Motorola Monitors (Sold Separately)
Mount your camera anywhere with the StarGrip (sold separately) for Motorola monitors for a better view of your baby. It easily attaches to shelves, brackets, and more. (For safety camera should be mounted at least 3ft outside of crib).
|Product Type||Video Monitor||Video Monitor||Video Monitor||Video Monitor||Video Monitor||Video Monitor with Wi-Fi|
|Remote HD (720p) Video Streaming||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||✓|
|Portable, Rechargeable Camera||NA||NA||NA||NA||✓||✓|
|Remote Pan, Tilt, and Zoom||Zoom||Zoom||Zoom||Zoom||Pan, Tilt, and Zoom||Pan, Tilt, and Zoom|
|Room Temperature Display||NA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Infrared Night Vision||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Multiple Camera Viewing||NA||NA||Picture-in-Picture||NA||Split-Screen||Split-Screen|
|Expandable||NA||Up to 4 Cameras, Model: MBP483BU||NA||Up to 4 Cameras, Model: MBP483BU||Up to 4 Cameras, Model: MBP36XLBU||Up to 4 Cameras, Model: MBP88CONNECT|
Rest assured that your little one is always safe and secure with the Motorola MBP36XL 5-inch Portable Baby Monitor with camera. Keep an eye on things with the ergonomic parent unit, which boasts a large 5-inch color screen and impressive 1000ft range. Clearly communicate with your partner or child using the two-way communication feature. Take the portable, battery-powered camera with you around the house to monitor baby wherever they are, and see the whole room clearly, day or night, with remote pan, tilt, and zoom and infrared night vision. Hear your baby when they need you with the high sensitivity microphone, help sooth them with 5 lullabies and know whether their room is too hot or too cold with the convenient room temperature display. The perfect registry gift. Motorola 5-inch Portable Video Baby Monitor. Monitor what matters.
Troubleshooting tips: Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi routers), Bluetooth systems, or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product, so keep the Baby Monitor away at least 3ft from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference. For issues please email: supportUS@motorolastore.com.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 9 July 2019
Cons: No auto-dim function so I have to constantly adjust brightness for day and night operation through the menu. Function buttons on the front are so easily depressed that it makes to hard to handle the monitor without pushing one by accident. Monitor stand on the back appears to be flimsy and you can’t adjust the position. The antenna is very difficult to dislodge and pop up. I have to use a butter knife to get it out and up. Also, the liquid crystal display is a cheap and nasty TFT which has a very restrictive viewing angle for which an adjustable stand would have been very helpful to set the best angle for viewing. And finally the camera room temperature sensor is off by 5 degrees centigrade reporting the room temp at 29 degrees when it is actually 24 degrees.
Having said that, I would recommend this unit for the money if it keeps working which seems to be a common problem with these baby monitors.
- Portable car la caméra n'a pas besoin d'être branché à tout moment.
- L'image est la meilleure partie de ce moniteur de bébé.
- L'écran de 5 pouces est vraiment un atout
- Est livré avec un accessoire en caoutchouc qui vous permet de le monter sur un berceau.
- Les musiques et sons sont une très belle ajout
- La vision nocturne est impeccable
- La température est généralement de 3 à 4 degrés Celsius plus élevée que la température réelle, mais si vous le savez, ce n'est pas un problème.
- Chaque fois que nous allumons l'unité parents, un bip retentit pendant environ 30 secondes pendant la connexion à l'appareil photo.
- Aurait aimé une meilleure fluidité lorsque nous bourgeon la camera à l'aide du moniteur.
- La durée de vie de la pile laisse à désirer