I know a lot of the tragedy of 1999's Columbine High School Massacre. It was something that always made me think 'Why' and 'How'. It makes you wonder if anyone could prevent this from happening? as it seems to be happening a lot now and a lot of copy cat school shooters always relate to this horrible tragedy. The book for me broke my heart, I felt so sorry for Sue Klebold in the aspect of the media and how they portrayed a lot of misconception in this tragedy. People who want to blame the parents should read this book and I hope it gains some insight for them.
Such an informative read and you can feel Sue's pain while reading this.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: WH ALLEN; 1 edition (18 April 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780753556818
- ISBN-13: 978-0753556818
- ASIN: 0753556812
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 2.1 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- Customer Reviews: 1,257 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 135,493 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)