This book has been invaluable to me. I bought this about 1 month before giving birth - I don't even know what prompted me to look for something on this topic, but I'm so glad I did. This book helped me navigate so many problems which arose in that first month or so of breastfeeding and I've recently started to dip into it again as I started look at keeping my milk supply up during weaning.
I will be recommending this book to anyone I know that gets pregnant.
- Paperback: 346 pages
- Publisher: Mother Food Books Series (1 August 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979599504
- ISBN-13: 978-0979599507
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 590 g
- Customer Reviews: 102 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,386 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)