Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Moso Natural 2 Pack Mini Air Purifying Bags Shoe Deodorizer, Odor Absorber Eliminator Shoes, Gym Bags Sports Gear Charcoal Color
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- The Mini Moso Natural Air Purifying bag is the easiest way to maintain fresh, dry and odor free, shoes, gym bags, luggage and sporting equipment.
- Made of extremely porous moso bamboo charcoal, which will continually eliminate odors and absorb moisture to keep your shoes fresh and dry
- Fragrance free, chemical free and non toxic. No pumps, sprays, powders, perfumes or residue!
- Prevents mold, mildew and bacteria from forming by absorbing excess moisture.
- Reuse for up to two years. To Rejuvenate just place the bags outside in the sun once a month for about an hour.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Deodorize your already infected shoes with this product.
2. Use baking soda or lysol type antibacterial spray.
3. Daily before wearing shocks use anti bacterial soap or hand sanitizer to clean your feet fingers, aka home of bacteria.
4. Then wear your shoes, you won't have any more smell coming out of your shoes or socks.
5. If you sweat more and afraid of smell troubling people around you, add teaspoon of baking soda before wearing socks.
I tried above methods, and it works...for me.....
I walk my dog a mile twice a day, so my hiking shoes get a daily workout. I also must wear orthotics for problem feet, so my feet tend to sweat. When I take off my hikers at bedtime, I put these babies in the damp, smelly shoes overnight, and next morning voila! The shoes and orthotics are dry and have no smell.
One BIG caveat, and why I gave them a low score for durability: DO NOT GET THEM WET. I put them out in the sun for a second recharging and it rained befire I could get them back inside. A good soaking apparently changes the composition of the charcoal contents, transforming it from a light weight, particulate material to a mostly solidified mass. I'm trying to dry them inside, but 24 hours later they're still a sodden mess.
Next time I'll try putting their replacement in a plastic bag when recharging after checking on whether that could interfere with the effectiveness of sunlight's abiliity to recharge the charcoal).
Apparently, bamboo charcoal acts as a deodorizer by trapping the big, stinky molecules in its many pores. Bamboo charcoal can have as much as 600 square meters of surface area per gram due to its extreme porousness. Moso recommends reviving the sachets by placing them in direct sunlight once a month. I'm not sure how well this works in the winter, when UV indices are low. Moso claims that the sachets can be reused for up to two years. Ever Bamboo, another big vendor of bamboo charcoal products, says one year. Your experience may vary. You'll know it's time to replace them when they no longer work. Both companies suggest that old pouches be cut open and the charcoal added to soil in your garden, where it will help regulate moisture.
My family member is pleased with these. She puts them in her most-worn shoes overnight and they don't smell bad in the morning. The charcoal sachets don't smell bad either. They have no odor. The charcoal has trapped the offending molecules so that they can't escape. She is entirely satisfied with the Moso Bags, which is a surprise. Conveniently, each sachet has a tag in the side seam on which you can write the date that you opened the package –so you will hopefully remember when to take them for a sunbath and when it might be time to replace. It's nice to find an inexpensive, nontoxic product that works. The Moso Bags may not work to everyone's satisfaction, but we are happy here. The theory is sound, so they are definitely worth a try for odor control.