MOSISO Silicone Keyboard Cover Compatible Older MacBook Air 13 Inch A1466 / A1369, Release 2010-2017,MacBook Pro 13/15 Inch (with/Without Retina Display, 2015 or Older Version), Airy Blue
- Compatible with Older MacBook Air 13 Inch (model: A1369 and A1466, Release 2010-2017), MacBook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display (model: A1425 and A1502), MacBook Pro 15 Inch with Retina Display (model: A1398), Old MacBook Pro 13 Inch with CD-ROM Drive (model: A1278), Old MacBook Pro 15 Inch with CD-ROM Drive (model: A1286) and iMac Wireless 1st Gen Keyboard (MC184LL/B), NOT compatible with other unmentioned models.
- Provide full protection for your MacBook keyboard against dust, liquid spill (coffee/beer/milk), key wear, contaminates and more.
- Engineered to fit precisely to your MacBook keyboard (US ANSI).
- Made with premium engineering grade durable non-toxic silicone, ultra thin to 0.3mm won't hurt the screen and made it easier for typing.
- Easy to apply and remove, completely washable and reusable. Mosiso 1 year warranty on every keyboard cover.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Note: if your cover does get stretched out, there are verified methods to shrink silicone via submersion in boiling water for 5-10 min. Give it a try before adding more garbage to the landfill!
I bought this in grey to protect the keys of my 2017 MBA. Not from liquid spills; this would only offer protection from light splashes, not a full spill. But from dust and crumbs.
The fit is really good, it lines up perfectly. It doesn’t touch or damage the screen when the laptop is closed. Typing is harder, you have to press the keys harder and it’s a matte, somewhat tacky finish on the keyboard cover. This means traveling around the keyboard takes some getting used to. My only gripe is that the MacBook keyboard backlighting is seriously encumbered by this cover. The cover is not transparent where the characters on each key are labeled, meaning the light doesn’t shine through. The only light you get is around each key. In a dim or dark area, it’s no good for seeing the keys.
I like having the cover. I like how super thin it is and the protection it offers. Typing with any keyboard cover requires some getting used to. I really wish the letters and number on each key were illuminated, that’s my only complaint.
It came quickly. Now lets move onto .....
Why I threw mine in the garbage ....
Only lines up with certain keys. It makes typing difficult.
Moves around all over the place you have to keep stopping what your doing and fix it or remove it.
It leaves marks ALL over my computer screen.
My laptop does not fully shut.
It has been almost exactly a month and the pink color is coming off already.
ETA: A few months later, and I'm happier with it than I was at first. The key colors are not degrading. I like how it keeps the keyboard clean and protects it from cat claws. For those who find the printed letters don't line up with those on the actual keys, I've found that gently running my hand over it a few times takes care of that problem. I like this thing a lot and would buy it again.