Nauseous and sick all day and night?
Feeling starving and hungry but unable to eat or drink?
Feeling miserable and desperate?
The term ‘morning sickness’ is a farce. Let’s start there! Anyone who has experienced pregnancy-related nausea or vomiting knows that it is certainly not restricted to mornings. If only!
I get it. The exhaustive cycle of nausea and vomiting makes enjoying your pregnancy impossible.
But there is hope.
You can put an end to your suffering and make changes that will restore your energy, resuscitate your appetite and make everyday life easier.
In Morning Sickness 66 life-saving hacks: to help you survive pregnancy-related nausea, vomiting, and reflux I share with you my arsenal of amazing morning sickness hacks – remedies and tips to help you navigate through this time with knowledge and confidence.
How? I wrote the book I wished existed.
I have talked to 100’s of women, scoured the internet and delved into scientific research to collect the most popular ways to beat nausea, vomiting, acid reflux and exhaustion.
The best pieces of advice, tips and remedies are here ready to help you! In this book I cover everything including
- morning sickness food
- morning sickness vitamins
- morning sickness herbal and morning sickness essential oils relief
In this book you will learn
- The breakthrough moment that inspired this book
- The surprising origin of the ridiculously inaccurate term “morning sickness”
- Three convincing explanations for morning sickness
- Why I separate vomiting, nausea, acid reflux, excess saliva, dizziness & tiredness in our hacks
- A hack that that will keep paying off for the rest of your life
- The vital role food plays in surviving all your morning sickness symptoms
- Why eating like a toddler will improve your nausea
- The unusual practice used by morgue workers that can stop vomiting in its tracks
- Which foods should be your go-to’s to ease nausea, vomiting and acid reflux
This book is designed to be read at any stage in your pregnancy, whenever you are feeling any of the sickly effects of our blessed hormones. Above all, I wanted to create a book that is about action. That gets straight to the point and offers hope and inspiration. My hope is that by following the advice in this book, you will be able to take charge of improving your wellbeing.
I have compiled morning sickness hacks with the highest popularity and success rates in the hope that you will find relief, support, and, above all, faith that you too can conquer this all-too-common experience.
Review 2019 - Melanie McGrice (Prenatal Dietician)
“Bridie has written a well-researched and pragmatic book with lots of entertaining personal anecdotes about their experiences. I love how raw and honest it is! It includes loads of easy and practical tips so is a fantastic read if you’re struggling with nausea and vomiting during pregnancy."
About the Author
Bridie is a mum of two and survivor of severe morning sickness. She enjoys writing about morning sickness, pregnancy, and toddler rearing. As a qualified Human Resources professional, Bridie works with large organisations to improve their culture and performance. A lover of travel, margaritas, and quality time with her husband and family (including her hermit crabs!), Bridie admits to watching bad reality tv and fancies herself as an armchair expert on true crime.