Moov Now - Stealth Black - 3D Fitness Tracker & Real Time Audio Coach - [New] Run Walk Swim Cycle Workout Cardio Boxing
|Price:||+ $8.28 Delivery|
- MOOV NOW talks you through your other workouts with real-time audio coaching for running, cycling, cardio boxing, body weight (Moov 7 Minute+) and the most advanced swim tracking available.
- A wearable fitness coach that actively monitors your tendencies, advises you on how to get the most from your workout, tracks your progress, and motivates you to achieve your fitness goals.
- Up to 6 months battery life and a waterproof! Band is lightweight and breathable. Wear it on your wrist or ankle or wear two.
- Only Moov's Omni Motion sensor uses 3 times the sensors used in basic fitness trackers, allowing it to track your motion in 3D.
- Stay motivated with intense activity and sleep tracking.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Real-time data and coaching to improve your performance.
Run & Walk
Learn to run faster and longer with real-time audio coaching and in-app feedback while you run. Lighten your impact and improve your stride, pace, cadence, and technique for better running performance.
Fine-tune your ride through gear coaching and valuable analytics to launch your biking to the next level. Moov now is your companion and bike computer, keeping you updated on how you’re doing visually on your mobile device and through real-time audio updates.
Moov now gives you lap, stroke, rest, and turn breakdowns, as well as tips for improvement. Leave your mobile device in your locker and sync your swim after.
Cardio Boxing & More
Cardio Boxing: Choreographed boxing workouts and tutorials designed to be interactive, fun, and engaging, while monitoring form and power.
7 Minute+ Workout: Moov will guide you through a body weight workout with both audio and visual coaching in as little as 7 minutes, and even count your reps for you.
|Run & Walk||Cycling||Swimming||Cardio Boxing||Bodyweight|
|Real-time Coaching||Audio||Audio & Visual||In App||Audio||Audio & Visual|
|Heart Rate Monitor Support||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Active Tracking||Cadence, Pace, Impact, Range of Motion, Distance, Elevation||Cadence, Distance, Speed, Elevation||4 stroke recognition, Lap counting, Stroke count, Stroke rate, Distance per stroke, Turn time, Rest time, SWOLF||Velocity, Technique, Power, Timing, Duration||Exercise pace, Progress, Rep counting, Range of motion|
|Additional Features||Training modes, HIIT training, Leveling system, Road mapping||Live map, Road mapping, Route mapping, Shift Assistance, Moov Power||Swim now & sync later, 2 Moov capability||Choreographed workouts, Instructional videos, 2 Moov capability||Instructional videos, Leveling system|
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) Price. $60 is less expensive than most fitness trackers
2) Battery life. 6 months is the estimate life on a single C2302 battery. You can get a pack of 10 such batteries for <$10 and power this band for 5 years.
3) Water proof. I've showered, swam, snorkeled, etc and no issues yet. I would not advice SCUBA with this band.
4) Simple concept. Active minutes as opposed to steps etc. The formulas behind the scenes account for the level of activity. Typing at a desk will add up to almost 0 active minutes even after a few hours. Walking = 1 for 1 active minutes. This is also where the cons begin...
5) Overly simple concept. Active minutes as opposed to true HR sensing, or something less subjective like steps. I can walk for 30min or run for 30min to achieve the recommended minimum of 30 active minutes. Which do you think is better for my fitness/health/weight loss? Moov also fails to automatically detect intensive exercise. For example, I strap Moov to my ankle (as recommended) for cycling, but unless I put it in cycling mode and maintain a Bluetooth connection for the duration of the ride, Moov can't tell what I'm doing. I recently completed a 2 hour bike ride and Moov registered just 25min of activity. On the flipside, if I connect Moov to my phone via bluetooth and tell it I worked out for 2hrs, but just mill about the house, Moov registers the full 2 hrs as a workout and my estimated calories burned will be through the roof.
6) Poor bluetooth. I cannot get Moov to stay connected to a mobile phone for more than 30min. I've tried on 2 iphones and 2 android devices and it always drops the connection. I assure you that there is nothing more annoying than being 30min into a long run or ride and having Moov yell in your ear "Moov disconnected, reconnect to continue workout" every 30 seconds. You have to stop, reconfigure the phone/Moov, and it kills the workout vibe.
7) Poor sleep detection. Moov does a pretty good job of telling when I fall asleep, but not when I wake up. I often wake up at some point during the night, note the time, get some water, etc and Moov never picks up this waking period. Recently I tested Moov at 2:30 am when I woke naturally. I went to the bathroom, went downstairs, walked out on my porch, took out the trash, washed my hands, got some water, and went back to bed. I was up and walking around for at least 10-15min but Moov shows that I slept through the night. It seems that Moov is somewhat reliant on time of day when detecting sleep and activity levels. Similarly, I took a rare 30min lap last week around 3pm after a tough workout. Moov did not register any sleep.
8) Non existent custom support. For each of the above problems I have contacted customer support. I've sent feedback from the App, I've sent logs. In each case I get a generic paragraph from the help logs about how to deal with this. When I reply stating that I've already tried the obvious I get radio silence. Moov may be growing and maybe this will improve but the appear to have a customer support team of 0-1 and are unable to service their clients.
The innovative concepts behind Moov like the HIIT workouts, multi-activity cycling, and long battery life are what attracted me to Moov. Ultimately I am giving this 3 stars because I got what I paid for $60 for a basic activity tracker with limited functionality compared to more expensive bands. I will re-rate if Moov releases software fixes or I ever hear back from customer support.
Anyway, I was advised by the customer service that they always recommend buyers to read all available information prior to purchase so with that, I would again suggest anyone who is looking to buy to do just that and do not buy till you have read ALL information. Having owned other fitness gadgets such as Fitbit and Garmin, I would recommend to invest a bit more money and buy them as they work and you do not have to worry about not reading ALL information prior to buying.