Before I had these I used Tin T2s but I found those to be too harsh at times so I switched to these.
Bass - These use a dynamic driver and have deep bass like what you tend to hear in a movie theater and its better than similarly priced balanced armature IEMs at this price.
Mids - mids are clear and present, not drowned out by bass. I enjoy classical music on these because I can hear the full range of instruments.
Highs - As other reviewers state, these are incredibly smooth and I found them to be wonderfully crisp without piercing notes and harsh peaks. This is what sets them apart from other IEMs at this price, almost all of them force excessive treble to sound initially impressive.
With these characteristics in mind they are almost neutral but they don't do it by sounding boring.
They are small and each bud is chromed metal that has a nice weight and feel, not hollow. This housing helps the sound isolation which is above average, not bad at all for commuting on the bus IEMs.
DISCLAIMER 1: the stock tips aren't very good, switching to deeper silicon tips helped.
DISCLAIMER 2: these have 32 ohms of impedance so driving them on some phones will require significantly raising the volume. If you use these on a macbook pro or with a phone that has a good amp like an lg v30 they are unparalleled at this price.
1. Carbon nanotube composite diaphragm miniature dynamic in-earphones
2. Brass chrome plated cavity, Superb craftsmanship and design make it look smoother and smoother, More meet the requirements of acoustic design.
3. Left and right identification scheme, easy to touch, easy to distinguish. Even in the darkness, it can be easily recognized.
4. High-performance miniature dynamic driver unit
5. Carbon nanotube composite diaphragm The material composed of a composite of carbon nanotubes and a high-molecular polymer has a higher rigidity and better damping characteristics than a conventional polymer diaphragm, and thus a diaphragm made of the polymer has a fast response speed and a wide height frequency response range.
6. Expensive but very important hole Each Aria earplug has two such holes, which are used to balance air pressure, reduce low-frequency pressure, and extend the life of the dynamic unit.
7. Sophisticated connectors and splitters
8. Uses high quality Litz 4N Purity Oxygen Free Copper Cables
Built-in bulletproof wire for increasing reliability
Increased inverted triangle design for headphone outlets to reduce wire wear
Effective frequency response:20-20KHZ
Diaphragm：CNT Nano-composite diaphragm
Cavity material: brass