Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.13 delivery
+ $7.95 delivery
Monopoly - Cheaters Edition - Kids & Adult Board Game - Ages 8+
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make this wildly different Monopoly game a favorite go to game for game nights and other fun family get-togethers
- Follow, bend, or break the rules to win in this edition of the Monopoly game
- Cheat cards name the cheats and players try to get away with as many cheats as possible
- No houses in this edition – only hotels – and a pretend handcuff unit may leave players "chained" to the board
- Includes : Gameboard, Handcuff Unit, 6 Tokens, 69 cards (15 Cheat, 22 Title Deed, 16 Chance, 16 Community Chest), 16 Hotels, Dice, Money Pack, Bank Tray & Rules Guide
- Ideal for: Christmas Presents, Family games night, birthday presents, kids parties, holiday entertainment, wet weather days, camping, gifts, special treats
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Monopoly Game: Cheaters Edition
Change up game night with this version of the Monopoly game where cheating is not only welcome, it's a must do! With the Cheater's edition, players can try to get away with as many cheats as they can. They're rewarded for completing a cheat and penalized for failing one. Follow, bend, or break the rules to win!
- Cheating's officially part of the game
- Players can try to get away with cheating
- Don't get caught
Break the Rules
Make this wildly different Monopoly game a favorite go-to game for game nights and other fun get-togethers. Lean into those iconic (yet unspoken) Monopoly moments in which rules are bent, money is borrowed, and funny business is welcomed. The outlandish suggestions on the board, cards, and rules encourage players to express their inner cheater to own it all while they buy, sell, dream, and scheme. Fake a die roll, steal some bills from the bank, and even skip out on rent. Complete a cheat to get a reward, but fail a cheat and pay the consequences! No houses in this edition – only hotels – and a pretend handcuff unit may leave players 'chained' to the board.
The Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
It's All in the Cards
Cheat cards and updated sneaky Chance and Community Chest cards tell players when and how to cheat. A player might have to try to steal money from an opponent, skip out on rent, collect extra money when passing go, and other sly swindles. If the cheater succeeds, they get a reward. But if they get caught, say hello to handcuffs and Jail.
Cheat to Get Ahead and Win
In the Monopoly Game: Cheaters Edition, players still move around the board buying as many properties as they can. The more they own, the more rent they can collect, just like in the regular Monopoly game. But now, cheating to get ahead is welcomed and rewarded. The player with the most money at the end of the game wins!
|Monopoly Cheaters NEW!!||Monopoly Ultimate Banking||Monopoly Australia||Monopoly New Zealand||Monopoly Classic||Monopoly Gamer Mario Kart NEW!!|
|# of Players||2 - 6||2 - 4||2 - 6||2 - 6||2 - 6||2 - 4|
|Iconic Locations||UK||UK||Australia||New Zealand||UK||Mario Galaxy|