- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.00 delivery
25x30 Monocular Collapsible Captain's Brass Telescope,SGODDE Adjustable Push-Pull Handheld Waterproof Pocket Monocular Telescope with Carry Pouch for Boy Scouts,
- ✘Fine Quality and Exquisite - The spyglass is classically designed with durable aluminum alloy plating gold and handle part is covered with premium leather. It also package with a leatherette case!
- ✘25x30 High Power Magnification-It is not just a toy！The hand-held Collapsible Captain’s Brass Spyglass, with 25x magnification can reach a field of view of 270ft at 1000yd, bringing a sharper and broader view to you.
- ✘Compact and Focusable-The Spyglass is telescopic,you can contract the lenght to 13.5 cm, and only weight 213g.It is so lightweight and compact that you can take it with you anywhere. Stretch the spyglass body slightly to focuse,you can find the beautiful scenes easily.
- ✘A Cool Spyglass for Gift -Perfect as a gift for kids to realize their captain’s dream and explore the world, and a great addition to your maritime or Captain or Pirate collection.
- ✘100% Satisfaction Guarantee - We are so confident you will love SGODDE Collapsible Captain’s Brass Spyglass that we offer 60 days Money Back Guarantee with one year warranty!
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Classic design with durable metal construction and shiny brass finish.Precision crafted from brass with a leather wrap.Collapsible eyepiece for compact storage.A very small volume and weight with fine finish, very convenient to carry.
✘Object lens: 1.20in
✘Object diameter: 30mm
✘Exit pupil diameter: 1.2mm
✘Field of view: 270ft. At 1000yds.(162m/1000m)
✘Minimum focusing distance: 6.5 ft
✘Contraction length: 135mm / 5.3in
✘Extended length: 33cm / 13.0in
✘Product weight: 213g / 7.5oz
✘Package size: 15 * 5.5 * 5.5cm / 5.9 * 2.2 * 2.28in
✘Package weight: 261g / 9.2oz
HOW TO USE Your Hand-held Telescope:
✘Keep the scope folded and stored when you don't use it.
✘Pull the Barlow all the way out.
✘Point the objective lens to the object and look through from eyepiece. Slightly push the barlow in for focusing until you can see the object. Sometimes it is necessary to pull a bit out ward again if you have pushed too much in. By pushing and pulling the barlow bit by bit, the image will be visible gradually.
✘With slow and tiny motion, rotate the eyepiece bit by bit to push and pull the barlow so as to reach a sharp image.
Note: The motion for micro-adjustment of focus must be made slowly bit by bit.
✘1 * Collapsible Captain's Brass Spyglass
✘1 * Lens Cloth
✘1 * Leatherette Case
✘1 * User Manual
Pevrosd offers a 30 days money back & 12-month warranty.
**Place your order now and buy with confidence.If you have any problem with our products ,please contact us by email or ask the question on the product page.We will try our best to solve your problem!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It comes with a nice carrying case and cloth to clean the lens. If you don't have a particular use for the monocular, it would serve as a great gift to a friend or child. Definitely fun to play around with.
I would recommend this product
A mere 4 months later I order a second one and the quality is now of that of a KIDS TOY. It is TOO LIGHT, feels of CHEAP METAL, is no longer a polished finish, is a tacky SATIN finish which is not satisfying to hold and has no place an a nautical antique inspired Spyglass.
Sad to see a product and a company cheap out so poorly and mislead their customers.
If you're a bird watcher, you would be seriously foolish not to buy this unit.
The telescope is lovely. It has some weight to it and doesn’t seem cheaply made. It works well. I have nothing to compare it to but would assume it works as well as any other handheld telescope. For the price, I think it’s a great deal. I am
happy with this purchase. I would recommend seller/product and buy this product again.