It has a *constant* formatting problem which either smashes two or three words together or unnecessarily hyphenates words. Sure it's readable, but it's readable in the same way that you can use a messy public toilet. There is also no chapter selection which is extremely annoying for anything other than a casual read. The cover art is decent but judging from the shoddy formatting of the actual novel it's probably stolen anyway.
But yeah, the actual content is pretty alright. Do yourself a favour and skip this version though, your eyes will appreciate it.
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press UK; New edition (2 December 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780198704454
- ISBN-13: 978-0198704454
- ASIN: 0198704453
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 2 x 12.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 279,745 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)