- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
VIVO Dual LED LCD Monitor Free-Standing Desk Stand for 2 Screens up to 27 inches | Heavy-Duty Fully Adjustable Arms with Max VESA 100x100mm (STAND-V002F)
- FITS 13" TO 27" SCREENS - Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arm offers +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. WARNING: Please do not pull monitor(s) too far forward or backward beyond the stand's center of gravity, as this will cause stability issues.
- HEAVY DUTY BASE - Measures 10" by 12.5" providing solid stability while monitors are held within its center of gravity. The bottom of the base features padding to protect your desk from scratches.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with removable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for assembly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy ergonomic viewing angles with freestanding dual monitor stand (STAND-V002F) made of high-grade steel and aluminum from VIVO. Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27" and supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. Special features include the ability for each individual VESA plate to be adjusted up and down by .5" so your monitors will be perfectly aligned (see pictures and video for more information). We also made mounting your monitors easy with detachable VESA plates that screw into your monitor and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. The mount has standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
Mount uses VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes.
- Tilt: -45 to +45 degree
- Swivel: 180 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
Key Measurements: From the desk to the top of the center post is 17". The distance between the square brackets that the LCDs mount to is 24" when fully extended, and that is center to center. The base of the stand measures a 12.5” x 10” area.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I performed a little modification when using the grommet option. I drilled an 11/32 hole in the desk top and discarded the upper large black metal grommet piece they included. I used a fender washer on the top of the desk sandwiched with the large included lower plate. Super clean, super strong.
As the previous reviewer stated, don't hesitate, buy it!!!
Assembly was straightforward. All tools required for assembly are included in the package.
The toughest part was the levelling of the monitors. There are small vertical screws right behind the Vesa plates which needs to be turned using the smallest Allen key. Sometimes it feels like they are not doing anything. My displays were around 1 inch off and seemed like levelling was not working. I kept trying various angles & then I don't know how they eventually got levelled!! I just screwed eveything up so whatever I did does not get undone. Make sure you tighten all screws around vesa plates or you will complain that the parts are loose. Even that last bit of screw turn will help.
It has parts for both options, table top or mount. The only disadvantages of table top are 1) It takes some table space 2) There are certain angles of the mount at which the stand can fall over due to weight of the monitors.
The cable managers are also valuable to have a tangle free space around the stand.
Overall a vey nice stand at a very cheap price point.
Very high quality and sturdy construction.
Very easy to assemble. Required tools (hex keys were included) Lots of hardware included to fit you application. (Mine was a pair of Dell P2717H's. I needed to use the included spacers to get the bracket to sit flush with the back of monitor. Perfect fit!)
Parts manufactured to exacting tolerances. Threading was precise.
Designed with thoughtful and useful cable management clips.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a stacked-monitors set up.
DISCLOSURE: I PAID FULL PRICE FOR THIS PRODUCT WITH MY HONEST HARD-EARNED, AFTER-TAX MONEY! I do not get
compensation for writing reviews. My reviews are based solely on my experience with the product and I tell it like I see it.
It's really simple.
- Each joint can be tightened (or loosened)
- your monitors will NOT sway around
- you can adjust them and they will stay in place
Great variety of height
- It goes high enough for taller people
- At a fairly comfortable height (eye level for a 175cm person) the monitors can rotate without hitting the desk.
- All important areas are metal
- Nice rubber feet (doesn't slide around)
- I was worried that it might tilt, seems to balance well. I did not need to drill a hole in my desk, the plate worked fine
- Well priced for the quality of material.
- I was able to place it such that it isn't exactly at the center, instead I have it to the side, my main monitor is parallel with me, and the secondary is on a 45 degree angle. I was worried that the arms wouldn't reach. But it does!
- The arms cannot have a really low angle, at a point the metal hits it self.
- This isn't a big deal because it goes low enough of an angle, but I'd like a little more maybe.
- The height adjustment is more of a one time deal, sure you can update it, but not on the fly like some other mounts.
I was skeptical at first wondering how on earth will this support two 24" monitors without being mounted on my desk, let me tell you it does it flawlessly.
I was initially going to buy the clamp, but saw too many reviews of it damaging the desks of users, and opted on the stand model, no regrets. This was very easy to assemble by one person, as long as you attach the monitors laying face down on a soft surface, so you don't have to play a balancing game trying to stand them upright.
I can swing the arms practically wherever I want, and the stand will not fall over. The only time you risk that is if you need to have both monitors super far from the base, which isn't natural in the first place.
I would recommend this stand in a heart beat, I have two expensive monitors and have no worries about them.
the monitors are, Asus PG348Q and LG 34UM65
Both my monitors weigh at about the maximum recomended and they are 34" 21:9 monitors and there is plenty of room still to adjust height between both of them.
Was easy to assemble. Important note is that I have a sit/stand desk that goes up and down and while changing the desk height these don't shake or wobble - kind of shows how solid it is. Even with this the base is pretty thin and doesn't take up too much desk space.
I can rotate the monitors but raising and lowering them isn't as simple as I would prefer BUT even with a sitting and standing my monitor height is the same so I almost never have to make the adjustment on a regular basis anyway. Not a problem for me and for the price I can't complain.
Recommend it for anyone who can't or is concerned about using a clamp system due to a thin desk. Well designed and am very happy.
UPDATE- Dec 24/2017 - 18 months later these things never move unless I want to readjust. Incredibly well built, stable, sturdy. One of best purchases made.
Note there is also hardware to screw it into your desk directly but obviously this requires a few (4) holes in your desk so keep that in mind.
Other than that, took about 45 minutes to an hour from having the stand and two new 24" monitors still sealed in their boxes to having it full set up at the height I wanted (takes a few minutes/adjustments to do this) and cables routed nicely.
Would definitely recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Pros: very good quality, offers more than one option: free stand, stand screwed to desk, and grommet base. It also allows for a decent range of motion for each monitor.
Cons: As the laws of physics would suggest, if using the free stand option, pulling the monitors far towards the user might cause the stand to tip. If this is something you will do often, then screwing the stand to the desk is the way to go.
I like how the screens can be moved, tilted, rotated...
Just one thing : the diagram show 11" for the base diagonal, but it's more 12" in diagonal and 11" from the back to the front. It was important to me and the extra inche cause me a bit of trouble but nothing enough to return this item.
Overall very happy with my purchase. Feel like in a cockpit not ;)
My issue is that it is flimsy. You have to perfectly balance the screens so the unit does not topple over. Spend the extra money and buy a clamp down unit.
The biggest issue I have is that my monitors are not level when joined together. They are identical monitors and I struggled to level them out. On one arm the adjustment screw is at its furthest point, while the other is at its minimum. I could understand if they were two different units but they are not.
Lastly on each arm the monitors have a slight tilt. I had to put some thin cardboard on the back where they connect to hold them level. Simply terrible that they could not design a sturdy and level unit.
I would not buy this unit.
Had originally planned on using the stand only but I can't imagine that working with the weight of two monitors on it.
All in all, this is a great product that I would recommend to anyone with this need.