The stand is well made and is quite sturdy. I have a 27" monitor mounted on one and it does not move unless forced to. Tweaking the screws to adjust monitor pivot and tilt is slightly finicky as it can get quite tight with the monitor mounted on.
The main issue I have with this is the headphone jack being inverted. The left and right channels are swapped, meaning the cable has been attached incorrectly at one of the ends of the cable. The microphone jack is mono only so unfortunately you can't use that to plug in your headphones as there will be no left and right channel. I haven't tested the USB ports to see if they're truly USB 3.0 but they do work however (meaning it is at least USB 2.0 compatible).
Other than the minor issue, the stand is quality for such a low price compared to other gas spring mounts in the market.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Dual-screen desk mount bracket
- Built-in gas spring gauge for weight adjustment
- ±180° rotation
- 360° swivel
- Tilt adjustment (-85° - 15°)
- Tension gauge
- Cable management
- Extendable and retractable arms
- Portrait and landscape orientation
- Compatible with VESA 75 x75mm and VESA 100 x 100mm
- C-Clamp or grommet
- Mounting hardware included
- Non-skid silicone pads provided
- Easy to assemble
- Weight capacity: 9kg
- Screen quantity: 2
- Material: Aluminium and plastic
- Fits desks with thickness: 2 - 12cm
- Fits screen 10" - 27" (25.5cm - 68.5cm)
- Maximum height: Up to 39.5cm approx.
- Maximum extension: Up to 51cm approx.
- Installation: C-clamp or grommet mount
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Dual Monitor Arm
- 1 set x Hardware Pack
- 1 x Assembly instruction