Follow the Authors
Modern Electronic Communication: Pearson New International Edition eBook 9th Edition, Kindle Edition
For courses in Electronic Communications and Communication Systems.
Maintaining the tradition of previous editions, this edition includes up-to-date coverage of the latest in electronic communications and concepts. The material presented reflects advancements and developments in all aspects of electronic communications such as mobile communications, satellite communications, digital signal processing and SS7 signaling. Electronic Workbench Multisim simulations appear at the end of each chapter and in-text learning aids further develop students’ analytical and troubleshooting skills.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.
From the Back Cover
Completely revised and updated to incorporate all of the latest information available concerning this intriguing and ever-changing field, this edition of Modern Electronic Communication sets every standard for comprehensiveness, quality of presentation, and instructional approach.
Key pedagogical-features contribute to this best-selling text's popularity and effectiveness as an 'invaluable learning tool and reference.
- TROUBLESHOOTING, very important to employers, is addressed in a separate section in every chapter to develop and enhance the readers' problem-solving skills as well as their ability to anticipate problems before they occur.
- OBJECTIVES and INTRODUCTION at the beginning of each chapter clearly outline specific goals for the reader.
- LIBERAL USE OF COLOR throughout the text provides necessary clarification of illustrations while adding interest and appeal.
- EXTENSIVE PROBLEM SETS, WORKED-OUT EXAMPLES, AND END-OF-CHAPTER SUMMARIES, QUESTIONS, AND PROBLEMS (including Questions for Critical Thinking) highlight and strengthen the impact of key points.
- KEY TERMS with definitions are highlighted in the margins as they are introduced to foster inquisitiveness and ensure retention.
- GLOSSARY OF TERMS and DIRECTORY OF ACRONYMS at the end of the book are convenient, comprehensive, and essential references for anyone involved in the industry.
In addition all new to the seventh edition:
- TROUBLESHOOTING WITH ELECTRONICS WORKBENCH™ MULTISIM―Each chapter contains EWB Multisim circuit simulations and troubleshooting exercises.
- ACCOMPANYING CD-ROM brings over 90 percent of the circuit diagrams from the text to life through Electronics Workbench software.
- NEW CONTENT AREAS are provided to reflect developments and changes in the industry.
For more information about this book, visit our web site at:
About the Author
- ASIN : B00IZ0G26I
- Publisher : Pearson; 9th edition (29 August 2013)
- Language : English
- File size : 64505 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 2 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray for textbooks : Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 732 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 724,162 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 December 2015