Follow the Author
Modern Database Management, eBook, Global Edition 13th Edition, Kindle Edition
A comprehensive text on the latest in database development
Focusing on what leading database practitioners say are the most important aspects to database development, Modern Database Management presents sound pedagogy and topics that are critical for the practical success of database professionals. The 13th Edition updates and expands materials in areas undergoing rapid change as a result of improved managerial practices, database design tools and methodologies, and database technology - such as application security, multi-user solutions, and more - to reflect major trends in the field and the skills required of modern information systems graduates.
The full text downloaded to your computer
With eBooks you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
eBooks are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad and Android apps.
Upon purchase, you'll gain instant access to this eBook.
The eBooks products do not have an expiry date. You will continue to access your digital ebook products whilst you have your Bookshelf installed.
- ASIN : B07SRKY3Z5
- Publisher : Pearson; 13th edition (17 June 2019)
- Language : English
- File size : 65742 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 2 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 600 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 852,901 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: