- ASIN: B07ZDWXX9F
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 October 2019
- Customer Reviews: 43 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,257 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- The U4ic material is used throughout the midsole for its elasticity, while U4icX is inserted under the heel plate for a softer impact
- The upper, unlike the previous model, is made of mesh engineered full length that provides greater adaptability to the foot and superior breathability
- It has a lace up closure for a snug fit and the Mizuno logo noticable for an authentic style
- The Dynamotion Fit system ensures greater comfort
- The Mizuno Wave Rider 22 running shoes continue to adopt the Cloud Wave technology
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I am tempted to buy another pair exactly the same. It is rare to find such a perfect pair of running shoes.
(I have a cupboard full of trainers that don't get worn. Mizunos are simply the best for fit and for wear, for both long and short distances)
The item was delivered in a very short amount of time, thank you so much!
A distanza di poco tempo ne ho comprato anche un secondo paio da alternare.
Je cours avec des wave rider depuis 3 ans et j'en suis toujours aussi satisfaite. Bon amorti et super confort. Jamais de frottement ni d'ampoule.
(Je cours >2000km/an et les utilise du 10km au marathon)